Walcott to Everton. Hopefully big Sam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walcott to Everton. Hopefully big Sam

can get this team to inflict some damage on some teams.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Nuh sey a word.

Comment

Ohhhh..........Yuh wanted im tu.....?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Relax, we know what we beed, Walcott will score most of Everton's goal but he isn't ..
        We need Sanchez though.

Comment

Go ahead. Pogba ongle look good gainst relegation team like poor likkle Stoke.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Well he is going to look better with Sanchezb as will the team, and it a mad yuh already.
            Yuh tink a Man U buss him?
            Prior to his return, his name was being mention more highly in football circles than you sensitive mamma's boys feeling threatened by a real star.
            Your greyback toddler club doesn't even have a jersey number that is held in high esteem.
            7,1,9,11.and 10.

Comment

I think Lingard will benefit most. Sanchez go on his mazy runs and then Lingard have some space to run and shoot.

Karl must be happy, finally the selfish Sanchez is exciting and the all team MKatarian is about to enter Arsenal.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just feel like that Henrikh is a faaar better player than people think, and I can see him coming into his own at Arsenal.
                Our defensive coach is thinking even more goals though, and he is being obliged.
                He has to at least recall Mensah and land Fabinho(especially given Fellaini is even contemplating a move)to restore parity.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  I think Lingard will benefit most. Sanchez go on his mazy runs and then Lingard have some space to run and shoot.

Karl must be happy, finally the selfish Sanchez is exciting and the all team MKatarian is about to enter Arsenal.
                  Really? What is all this talk of Sanchez. Are you guys aware of something that I don't know?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    Go ahead. Pogba ongle look good gainst relegation team like poor likkle Stoke.
                    Not fair HL. Through injury and suspension he missed about 10 games. OF all the big teams he missed Citeh, Chelsea, Lpool and Spurs. He had 2 assists against Arsenal (plus a red card), 2 assists against Everton ....so your claim of looking good against Stoke is a bit Trumpian.

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42730396
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Likely! Doesn't sound too defintive to me.

Comment

Worst case scenario(for Arsenal), he is signed at the 12th hour and Henrikh stays at Man U, and yes, I am aware of how quickly things tend to change but...

I think Man U is going to have Arsenal unwittingly pick up some of Sanchez's salary.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            Worst case scenario(for Arsenal), he is signed at the 12th hour and Henrikh stays at Man U, and yes, I am aware of how quickly things tend to change but...

I think Man U is going to have Arsenal unwittingly pick up some of Sanchez's salary.
                            "I think Man U is going to have Arsenal unwittingly pick up some of Sanchez's salary"

Really? It is not a loan agreement. Furthermore, Wenger is the man in charge ... that would not happen.

Comment

Working...
                            X