English headlines stating Arsenal players do not want alexis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English headlines stating Arsenal players do not want alexis

In the squad ever again. If this is true Arsenal are in big big trouble and free fall. From the goalkeepers to every outfielder Sanchez with distracted head turn been on the pitch is way above these players in desire and ability.
    None of these players are fit to tie the man boots.
    From Iwobi cannot shoot, Bellerin cannot cross, to old and pass prime Pete cannot save a penalty.
    These players are mediocre without Sanchez pulling them up. Blame has to go to an insipid, stale, Staying too long Wenger. The coach is like a relative who came for a few days to visit then suddenly he is still occupying the guest room months later. Gosh uncle W stop farting up the place nuh. Gosh wen is he leaving mama. Him cannot leave soon enuf and tek his tings wid him (most of the low skill players sticking around)
    So glad u throw out some of his tings mama, Walcott and Coq..if him naah leave we hab to clean out his room wen him den out.
    Next tings fi go 2 worthless keepers, old defenders and one foot Xhaka
    Last edited by PeeJay; January 17, 2018, 10:15 AM.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Thanks for the laugh..............

Funny indeed !
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The more things change the more they remain tge same, we saw it also regarding Henry. Fabegas said Henry's departure will allow the players to have more freedom..., shortly before he jumped ship.

Comment

Working...
      X