Jangle, you may not like this, but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, you may not like this, but

Alan Smith has been sold to Newcastle for 6 million quid. Its not personal .... just business.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I can live with it. I guess he became extra baggage. Unfortunately Newcastle is known for injuring players. I wish him all the best. So talk to me, how you like the new side and how it's shaping up? This is going to be one of the most hotly contested seasons ever.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I can live with it. I guess he became extra baggage. Unfortunately Newcastle is known for injuring players. I wish him all the best. So talk to me, how you like the new side and how it's shaping up? This is going to be one of the most hotly contested seasons ever.
      Another forward is needed. Dem chasing Tevez who has gained some experience at West Ham but dem forming fool in not wanting to release the player. Now Fergie must be kicking himself. If he had sent out a full strength team on the last day,. WestHam would have been relegated and Tevez would be an Empire foot soldier today.

Mi concerned about the Hienze saga as he was capable of playing leftback and CD. If Evra gets injuried, who is going to play there? A 4 trophy mi a look fah this season.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Did you see where Man United also sent Rossi on yet another loan spell????
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Did you see where Man United also sent Rossi on yet another loan spell????
          Sickko, yuh naah guh believe this. It wasn't a loan. Fergie sold the youth. Why? Only God alone can tell. Then to make matters worse he is bragging that Manu have the first option to buy him back. Now dem sell him fi wha 5 million and may have to buy him back for 20 million? That makes no sense. Now to make matters even worse if the Tevez deal nuh come through ... we gonna be short of strikers.

Comment

Every season you panic....just cool man, this feel like Deja vu all over again, didnt we go thru this all of July and August last year????
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Every season you panic....just cool man, this feel like Deja vu all over again, didnt we go thru this all of July and August last year????
              Mi naah panic. Just disagree with the sale of Rossi. The youngster went to Italy and proved himself that even big named teams wanted him. Sickko a 4 trophy me want this season suh that fi tell yuh wha mi think bout the side.

Comment

Yo just realise

Man, Lazie is the biggest alarmist if there was ever one..First di Yank did ago sink di club, then it was Roman pocket too deep, aww boy, even with all the injuries; Saha, Solskjaer, Neville, Hargreaves, Nani, Foster, Scholes, and sales; Richardson, Smith, Rossi, Heinze(Pending)..... ManU still has Van der sar, kusczak, Pique, Rio, Vidic, Brown, oshea, Silvestre, Bardsley, eagles(who is better than Richardson), Carrick, Gibson, Ronoldo, Giggs, Rooney, dong, anderson, and Fletcher.

Remember most of these players will be off the injury list by then and Nani and Anderson can play across the middle and upfront, and Ezra can play anywhere along the left side.... Tevez will arrive shortly
                Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Alarmist? Now thats a new one fi me. Figet Solskjaer! He should have been told to retire at the end of last season. Saha when fit is a must start fi me, but how long is he gonna be fit for?

As mi say ... a 4 trophy mi want.

Comment

Saha cyaa start over Tevez, yo figet se Tevez leave a mark evrywhe him go, Boca, corinthian, Olympics, Copa America, Confederation Cup, West Ham? yo figet se Maradona suck dem man de tongue? yo must not know who he is?

anyway, empires a build and destroy, Arsenal de pan di same level as Astan Villa now...remember whe dem junior team use to run riot inna FA Cup and Carling Cup? again wenger has no clue as what he is doing, do me a favor please, can u research how many players him buy over the past 3 years? one thing wid ManU, when wi spend, mi mean invest, wi si di reward. Arsenal come laka a likkle ghetto ******************** whe get soem money and invest it inna Honda Civic and chain
                    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

LOL.....BTW you get your degree yet?
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Soon And Very Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post
                          Saha cyaa start over Tevez, yo figet se Tevez leave a mark evrywhe him go, Boca, corinthian, Olympics, Copa America, Confederation Cup, West Ham? yo figet se Maradona suck dem man de tongue? yo must not know who he is?

anyway, empires a build and destroy, Arsenal de pan di same level as Astan Villa now...remember whe dem junior team use to run riot inna FA Cup and Carling Cup? again wenger has no clue as what he is doing, do me a favor please, can u research how many players him buy over the past 3 years? one thing wid ManU, when wi spend, mi mean invest, wi si di reward. Arsenal come laka a likkle ghetto ******************** whe get soem money and invest it inna Honda Civic and chain
                          LOL!!!!!! Yutie ow yuh a rip into the President so. With comments like those me haffi bring yuh inna de board meetings dem as advisor.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuttie, yuh mad

Yeow, Yuttie, watch the GUNNERS search and destroy the BIG TEAMS this season..wi no need to spend the millions..cuz we have talent abound...
                            watch RVP, EA, Da Silva, CF, TW. and company...
                            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              Alarmist? Now thats a new one fi me. Figet Solskjaer! He should have been told to retire at the end of last season. Saha when fit is a must start fi me, but how long is he gonna be fit for?

As mi say ... a 4 trophy mi want.
                              Want?

The GUNNERS now have no Henry...so "bettah mus come, bettah mus come"!

Karl going s! Look out world the GUNNERS are on the rise!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X