X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my.

City 5-0 Pool
    City 2-1 Bristol City

Even more interesting, apparently Liverpool will not miss a beat without Coutinho.

Spurs is my bet to finish 4th,but how do we break the news to the forever hopefuls amongst us?

Hug up dat.

http://dailym.ai/2Fn3YN1
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Keep praying Rock........
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I know you can attest to its effectiveness, it was a nervy day you had at home with Bristol City, just like the back to back ones recently.
        Just as I said (previously), it is a good thing Aguero is figuring,pretty sure you are now understanding why that was noteworthy.
        Jawge saw it miles away.

Comment

Dont remember who posted it. But one of the funniest quotes i have read on this forum is:

".....even a blind squirell will find a nut".
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I strongly doubt it, what to say when it repeatedly finds a nut?
            What the excuse for the couple of squirrels found to be lacking even with intact vision?

Comment

Hmmm. a South american Liverpool player is accused of racist utterances. Thankfully it's not a regular occurrence or it may be cause for concern.

Comment

Some people like to give blind squirrels nuts,right Rock and Holgate?

http://dailym.ai/2Fn3YN1

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Holgate being investigated for saying the "B "word

http://dailym.ai/2qO8Sj7

Comment

What's worse I just heard that when he was nine years old he saved his weekly allowance and bought a copy of Buju's Boom Bye-Bye. Ban him mi say.

Plus it is rumoured but not confirmed that while in the womb the ultrasound picked up a hint of " all Liverpool racist South American players fi dead"

Should be banned "if it no go so it go close to so"

Comment

Yep, the tough, life altering decisions embryo we made inside the womb, still thinking race alignment was the most difficult.

For the article to have any relevance , his bust-up with choir boy has to be ironic, Fermino's guilt has to be assumed.

Comment

So is his innocence that goes for both,unfortunately Holgate post has been proven.

Comment

That would be so if he was accused of racially abusing someone, for me it holds no more value than having contested a parking ticket and losing.

Comment

Working...
                          X