X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Familiarize yourself with these

players, for the U.S. 2022 World Cup campaign:
    http://www.goal.com/en-us/lists/usmn...01rs180ewwwcfi

NOTE: There are others, at least 25 more, that have the potential to force their way into the running. I will list them at a later date.......Need a GOOD (Qualified, Experienced, with a Proven & Successful Track Record) USMNT head coach.

Looks like 50% from Europe.

Very deep pool.

Yes, needed ....the right head coach.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

LOL!!! bwoy unnu start already?

As it show there is a lot more than having a deep pool. You have to make the right dives, breast and backstrokes.
      Last time Klingsmann was the right coach until he screwed it all up.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah!!! A lot of them are based in Europe & more are heading over there. Just saw today that 2 more youth players will forgo signing pro contracts with their MLS team, and instead sign with European teams when they turn 18, this year.......The European teams are scouting them from very early, and I think encouraging them not to sign MLS pro contracts, as to avoid paying transfer fees. The early success of Pulisic & McKennie have increased the interest in U.S. youth players.

U.S. Soccer will wait until after their presidential election to hire a new USMNT head coach. I also hear that they may wait until after the World Cup to hire a head coach.

Comment

Hearing that the U.S. will lose Jonathan Gonzalez to Mexico - It seems FMF's 3-month full court press paid off.......Reported that Gonzalez will make a one time switch with FIFA.

Comment

Reports that another young player, Williamson - 20 year old attacking midfielder (not on the list), will forgo signing a Homegrown Contract with DCU, and instead sign with Schalke.......By Spring, Schalke will have about 6 Americans signed, and the oldest will be Williamson (20).

Comment

USAF, Eric Lichaj.

Such a pity this guy is near his sell by date.

Seen him play in either Tennessee or Ohio. Outstanding player.

He scored 2 against Arsenal in the FA cup.

I think you have spoken about him before.
              Last edited by HL; January 8, 2018, 11:39 PM.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Eric's a good right-back who reads the game well, and who has also had some good performances at left-back. For some reason Jurgen & Bruce didn't "rate" him. Same goes for Danny Williams, who plays for Huddersfield - his drive & work-rate reminds me of Jermaine Jones. There are a few others that both coaches marginalized to protect team spots for their "favorites", and unfortunately their time on a USMNT is coming to an end.......The marginalization of these players & tactical deficiency greatly contributed to Jurgen & Bruce's failures.

Comment

Working...
                X