Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard day for Mike Dean

Totally ignorant call on that penalty.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Agree Peejay...but...ah so it guh. To be honest, Dean is one of the referees I think is completely useless if not incompetent. Good result for my side doh...and you and me both know...WBA played pretty good today. It would have been a "harsh" loss.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
      Totally ignorant call on that penalty.
      Really? Same thing happened against Southhampton and the ref swallowed his whistle.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X