Tell'em say day HL a look fi dem.

ThankX

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Tell'em say day HL a look fi dem.

ThankX

Last time me did see di two of dem, dey were "Bristol-ing" in pain
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I drive a 2006 Nissan Maxima. Bought it brand new and it came with all the bells n whistle. I service it every 3000 miles. I love my car but it has 170k in miles and I know I’m gonna have to change it soon. I bought my wife a new Toyota two years ago and when I drive hers, it’s handles so softly compared to my old Leland dumper truck. My new car come summer is going to cost around £250m to drive on the same road as HL’s Maybach.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Lift my hat to your approach and outlook.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Suh it guh HL. Win some and lose some .... (whey mi rum)..
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X