HL!!!.......Saw reports that AUFC is close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Saw reports that AUFC is close

to signing Ezequiel Barco from Independiente (18 year old attacking midfielder). Won the Copa Sudamericana, 3 days ago, vs Flamengo (scored in the 2nd leg). Yesterday he informed the Argentine media that he was joining AUFC. Reported that AUFC offered $14M for him.......He has been scouted by Barcelona & Milan, and Benfica & Zenit had bids rejected.......Tata has the South America/Argentina "hook up".

Uncle Arthur "showing off" with the private jet & Mercedes G wagons. Nagbe arriving in ATL -
    https://www.atlutd.com/post/2017/12/...?autoplay=true

AUFC stocking up and coming with a deeper squad.

Wow...this will attract players who are ambitious and want to head to the big time.

Makes me so proud to be a founding member.

Btw...i received a 'golden' spike...the ATLFU symbol. It arrived in the mail last week. Must have cost the club several thousands $ to manufacture an post to founding members.

If you are ever in the ATL area during the season let me know. Would like to take in a game with you.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The people dem a buy up the season tickets fast. You get yours yet?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Renewed season tickets about a month ago. Same seats.

HL

Comment

I definitely will contact you if I'm in ATL for a game.
          Thank Uncle Arthur for helping to push the league to another level - AUFC is forcing the other teams to step up their scouting & are signing younger talented players.
          LAFC has hired Juan Pablo Angel to help build the club's South American network.
          https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2017/...cal-consultant

Comment

I will be at a few games but with my kids and wife's schedule I can't buy season tickets. at all. We will link sometime in the season.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I'm hearing that the Independiente VP now says that the $14M is too low, and they won't sell Barco for less than $20M. There's a report that Atletico Madrid has entered the race to sign him, and that has triggered the increased transfer fee demand.

Comment

I heard that the day he said he was going to sign with Atlanta, Madrid came in with an offer. Looks unlikely he will be in the ATL.

Comment

This is going to be interesting.......AUFC is very busy right now - the Barco negotiations, negotiating the permanent transfer of Yamil Asad & negotiating the transfer of Lucas Rodriguez, by next summer, from Estudiantes (AUFC already paid $1.7M to have priority buying rights for Rodriguez).

Comment

local fans already think Asad is gone. That is one of the reason why they have welcomed Darlington with such an open arm.

Comment

They were going to sign Nagbe whether or not Asad is there. Nagbe offers way more than Asad can, especially for marketing and growing the sport & brand. Can't have a team in a city with a large African-American/Black population & there are no African-American/Black stars on the team.......They approached Portland before the regular season ended.

Comment

Good eye on the African American comment USAF !!

Asad is OK. Won't regret if he leaves.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          I will be at a few games but with my kids and wife's schedule I can't buy season tickets. at all. We will link sometime in the season.
                          You all know how the MLS thing go....you all playing for seconds.

Comment

LOL!!! good one. Congrats.

Comment

Kenwyne Jones was suppose to be the man but days done. Williams from Jamaica may also get promoted to the regular team.

Comment

Working...
                              X