• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal Need A Coach New Players

Bellerin regress need to be dropped.
    Kos need a kick up the bum.
    Xhaka...replaced by Wilshere.

Ancellotti wah u deh. A COACH who on the training pitch knows b4 hand his players short coming and attempt to fix it replace these players. Hopefully a coach who does not wait on a fixed time to sub players during a game.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

It has to be frustrating, Spurs isn't the team to gamble on having equally disappointing results.
    It will a pleasure passing over the Europa Cup to Arsenal, all is not lost.

Comment

A different coach would have that team in the top 3 easy.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bwoy PeeJay, Gawd bless yuh ole soul. Yuh is the last standing Gummers supporter leff pon the forum. The rest a dem scarce like a $2 bill. Yuh see if yuh did just pay me the likkle membership fee weh me did set a few years ago, yuh coulda a sit comfortably eena plush seat pon the big Empire bus instead of hawking up and spitting in the Arsenal wind. Poor ting.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Why are you dissin' one of the best coaches' in the EPL?

Check Wenger history. No recent trophys...but the share holders at Arsenal are licking their darn chops in money. Some of this windfall is from the sale of excellent players. BTW: I hope he sells Sanchez to ManCity....

The MAIN gripe at Arsenal is the lack of trophys.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

............(sp)..trophies
            Last edited by HL; December 15, 2017, 06:27 PM.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A di first inna many moons Arsenal bought players with some grit. Players who can stand up to the opponents. He need about 3 more players.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X