• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th columnist?

http://dailym.ai/2nIQjep

A dat yuh want wi buy?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I am not particularly a fan of Conte, he is an incredible coach but makes poor judgements when he makes an issue personal,his jabs at Mourinho and the hitman Costa matter did not sit well with me.
    Man U is the only club challenging that fly by night club,amazing how mere spectators, in the grand scheme of things, have nothing to say on the field but so much on the internet.
    You can't buy class, it is to be sustained.
    No Pogba, still no problem.
    Hopefully other nondescript teams like West Ham will will follow..

Comment

Wha diss affi duh wid Englands # 1 keepa (Joe Fart ), a man soun nervous !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Let me connect the dots,taking all six points from City still will not be enough for Man U to lift the trophy, ergo I have interest in the minnows not folding to that fly by night club, and your club not helpful.
        WestHam's victory is reassuring, do not misconstrue that for nerves getting the best of me, it is actually soothing.

Comment

x+y=0

Solve for y.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Well in layman's terms you either think we are both Zeros or one negates the other.
            It could very well be on a scale if 1to 10,you are a 5(fail because the question is obscured) , I am -10 and Sir X is +10, the relationship between myself and you remains negative, you actually think more highly of Sir X than yourself .
            Narrowing the possibilities is the only outcome.

Comment

Jangle jusss describe you as an astrophysicist ................................
              Last edited by HL; December 9, 2017, 03:59 PM.

HL

Comment

It is connecting the dots you are having a terrible time at, it is all relative, his description of you is key, and of course your latest response proved him right.

Comment

HI we lost again today,we are in a relegation battle,let's hope Ashley sells,our other team plays tommorow -LIVERP00L will stand up !

Comment

Last time i checked...WE were in first place. WE can lose up to 2 games... and still be in first place.

You agree?

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X