GROUP B: Portugal, Spain, Iran, Morocco

GROUP C: France, Peru, Denmark, Australia

GROUP D: Argentina, Croatia, Iceland, Nigeria

GROUP E: Brazil, Switzerland, Costa Rica, Serbia

GROUP F: Germany, Mexico, Sweden, South Korea

GROUP G: Belgium, England, Tunisia, Panama

GROUP H: Poland, Colombia, Senegal, Japan

Tough groups in bold (my opinion)
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

My Pre-pre-prediction:

Group A: Uruguay & Egypt
    Group B: Spain & Morocco (this group is very tough based of the histories of these countries)
    Group C: France and anybody else - Peru
    Group D: Croatia & Nigeria (going with my heart here)
    Group E: Brazil & Serbia
    Group F: Germany & (Yikes this one is very tough) MexTico
    Group G: Belgium & England
    Group H: Poland & Colombia (I would love any one of the only two black countries go through)
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      My Pre-pre-prediction:

Group A: Uruguay & Egypt
      Group B: Spain & Morocco (this group is very tough based of the histories of these countries)
      Group C: France and anybody else - Peru
      Group D: Croatia & Nigeria (going with my heart here)
      Group E: Brazil & Serbia
      Group F: Germany & (Yikes this one is very tough) MexTico
      Group G: Belgium & England
      Group H: Poland & Colombia (I would love any one of the only two black countries go through)
      You need to reconsider group A. Putin stayed in Russia and put Trump in the Whitehouse. You don't think he can influence Russia winning group A?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Good point. If Paul Manafort can get paid $75m then refs and match officials can come significantly cheaper.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Unusual not seeing the USA in there somewhere..................

All I know is that I have saved a bunch of money--from not going to support the USA. Was skeptical [about attending]too. That racist country Russia.

I will be front seat though watching with a brew of some sort (and prap korn).
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X