Yesterday's game with Australia vs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday's game with Australia vs

Honduras was an indictment on CONCACAF's football. Australia was able to to boss Honduras on a low grade field. I was mildly surprised when the commentator stated that Honduras is looking for a third straight berth.

Honduras? Ja could not even make the hex. Why? Ja doesn't have a quality set of core players hence the sudden pull from abroad. Ja is still enthralled with High school foot ball. Ja should have been to those two past WCs.
    On this board you have the "pied piper"/charlatan planting the seed about Germany in the high school footballers' mind (and boy they ran with it).

I know Butler is self serving and "grimey" but is methods on youth development is looking attractive by the minute. Ja has to step up before Oceania takes one of the region's spot. High school football must go (when it comes to preparing for INT'L ball).

Did anyone see the Nigeria vs Arg. today? Nuff said.

Nigeria put a bu$$$ a$$$ pon Argentina...coming from 2 under.

Look like ongle mi an yuh a watch ball King.

Just dun watch your team Brazil in a lack luster game gainst Englan. Englan will naturally celebrate as they did with the draw against Germany. You shold see some of the headlines in the English papers. Is like them win worl kup areddi.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Well most possibly miss it (Nigeria vs Arg.) because of work. I was off today
      What was interesting was the much talk from one specific Commentator after Arg. scored the two goals. At the start of the second half he went on to say there was a substantial gap in talent between Arg. and Nigeria. When Nigeria scored the second goal I couldn't hear him speak for two full mins. The old way of seeing the world is slowly passing by This is if you watched it on BEIN.

Well give SGate credit, he parked the bus (in the face of a superior opponent). He cannot afford to do this in the WC (for all group games that is). There will be no easy teams for wiggle room in this WC. We will see how good a coach he is. At the same time Tite will study and fine tune hi attack method.

Comment

Incidentally the story of the "pied piper" has its origins in Germany

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Nigeria put a bu$$$ a$$$ pon Argentina...coming from 2 under.

Look like ongle mi an yuh a watch ball King.

Just dun watch your team Brazil in a lack luster game gainst Englan. Englan will naturally celebrate as they did with the draw against Germany. You shold see some of the headlines in the English papers. Is like them win worl kup areddi.
          Where was that Nigeria performance in the qualifiers? Argentina will be in Russia so they have nothing to prove. Nigeria just huffing and puffing because they will be in front of the TV like the rest of us.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Oh boy

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/teams/t...876/index.html

I could still be wrong though

Come on Lazie.

Comment

Nigeria will be in Russia King. If I am not mistaken they won their group.

"This will be Nigeria's sixth appearance at a World Cup - and their third in a row. They have reached the last 16 three times - 1994, 1998 and 2014 - but have never advanced beyond that stage".
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Nigeria will be in Russia King. If I am not mistaken they won their group.

"This will be Nigeria's sixth appearance at a World Cup - and their third in a row. They have reached the last 16 three times - 1994, 1998 and 2014 - but have never advanced beyond that stage".
                I stand corrected. I was thinking of Ghana. Apologies gentlemen.

I guess this is my Rick Perry oops moment.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

After a while I thought so too (that you meant Ghana). No worries

Comment

Working...
                  X