No announcement yet.

Is Luton Shelton injured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Tilla, when the season start you will see more than ever that some clubs need one. The ones at Sheffield 3 played in the Prem and all scored few goals. Hulse was their leading scorer, John Stead played with two teams in the Prem and he also was a regular championship campaigner who was crucial to their survival bid after January. We don't have to talk about the rep of James Beattie so if them playing good he might have a long time on the bench at Sheffield before his time come.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I guess he can go join Ricketts at Bradford then. . .
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla I am talking about joining another championship side on a month loan to get regular game. Fuller didn't have to go to d1 side did he?

Some team soon come up short and need striker, if Sheffield is sticking to their tried and proven. When Fuller and Cresswell was making their mark at Preston, David Healy was getting no game and instead of waiting on the bench he took a loan move to another championship side and prove his worth and now he is in the Prem, others have done it as well so I don't understand how a d2 side come inna this.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X