HL and Bricky, I saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL and Bricky, I saw

your balla Gundogan in the W.Brom game. He's better than the two Silvas, no wonder Pep kept him. See that's how I spot ballas just two seconds or so with the ball. Are you sure he's German? He looks S.American to me Well I hope the German coach don't pick him Sane is younger LOL

Conte had a rude awakening today, and now Humpty Dumpty is still shattered.
    Jawge, the CL can be so unforgiving, at some point, the tacticians will distinguish themselves.
    Twists and turns expected in the EPL, twists abd turns guaranteed in the CL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      your balla Gundogan in the W.Brom game. He's better than the two Silvas, no wonder Pep kept him. See that's how I spot ballas just two seconds or so with the ball. Are you sure he's German? He looks S.American to me Well I hope the German coach don't pick him Sane is younger LOL
      King...behave your self.

I will take nothing from Gundogan. He is tried and proven.

The two Silvas are special....very special.

We are happy to have all three super talent.

But, i cannot be upset with you....you like what you like, even if you watched for 2 seconds.

Hope the Boys are doing well.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Oh so yuh see it to? Mi did tink ah mi one To be honest Pep has a lot of fire power (serious ones too). What if Napoli exploits and parks the bus? Can Pep readjust quickly? We shall see later. Pep says he will attack today.

I hope Jesus gets a lot of touches today and not people going for their selfish glory (you know yourselves

Comment

HL, I'm being honest the German plays like a S.American that's all. If a player can catch my eye in such a small window then they are quality.

On the "special", HL stop listening to the marketing agents/commentators Watch David today and see how many touches and delays in terms of decisions he makes when the ball comes to him. I said it before he plays with his feet and not his mind.

Comment

I wish the forum would learn from us King Jawge.

Over the years...we can disagree on issues but remain respectful and cordial.

Cant wait for the game to start!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

So true. You can draw from Shakespeare's Macbeth. In an attempt to show the breakdown in a society, you have the quote "when fair is foul and foul is fair". BTW learned the above whilst in high school. I guess now it would have to be about my ball control and passes LOL

Comment

Very good, Jawge.

Comment

Working...
                X