Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Have you heard anything about

the finances of Liga MX teams???

Last week, the Chivas CEO expressed some frustration that Carlos Vela signed with LAFC instead of them, and even stated - "we don't have the economic power of MLS". Wasn't that the reverse, up to 2 years ago???
    https://www.angelsonparade.com/2017/...gn-carlos-vela

Now, I just saw an e-mail stating that Club Tijuana (Xolos) hasn't paid its players for 2 months, and their manager, Eduardo Coudet, has left as a result.......Coudet played for Philly in 2010, so maybe he could fill one of the MLS manager openings.......Makes you wonder if that's the reason Paul Arriola transferred to DC United, in August.

I used to be a fan of the Mexican league. Not so much now-a-days.

And just by coincidence , Today I was watching a portion of a match between Club America and some other MexTican team...

So the Dos Santos brother and now Vela. Makes sense...because of the Mexican market. MLS is drawing the lifes' blood from the Mexican league it seems. Look for the flood gate to busss open and the best players from Mexico come running toward the money.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You soon hear the US players shouting out that the MexTicans are stealing their jobs
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Need strong professional club leagues in CONCACAF to lift the overall quality of play in the region.......Hope there's no serious financial problems with Liga MX.

Comment

Working...
        X