Kaka to Real Madrid fi how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaka to Real Madrid fi how much?

How nuhbody nah talk bout what would be the biggest transfer in history of the world's best footballer? Would be interesting to see him play beside Robinho, that is if Binho get game!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Yuh like talk fool fool argument
    eeh. RMA is going to be built around the King (considering that Brasil at present is already taking the same route) need I say more. Bout if king binho ah go get game. Is wha do yuh mo?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Yuh like talk fool fool argument
      eeh. RMA is going to be built around the King (considering that Brasil at present is already taking the same route) need I say more. Bout if king binho ah go get game. Is wha do yuh mo?
      Brazil taking what route? Yuh realized that bigga ballas opted out of the Copa?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie don't be the joker for this
        site? Say wha? R&K haffi come on halftime after di King (Watch the Arg friendly in England) Is the first Since Pele that brasil has a player that is a cut above the rest. BTW Yuh did see any of the six goals that the King scored? Who was the player of Copa 07? When's the last time did you see a player single handedly carry Brasil (remember I said Brasil).

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Lazie don't be the joker for this
          site? Say wha? R&K haffi come on halftime after di King (Watch the Arg friendly in England) Is the first Since Pele that brasil has a player that is a cut above the rest. BTW Yuh did see any of the six goals that the King scored? Who was the player of Copa 07? When's the last time did you see a player single handedly carry Brasil (remember I said Brasil).
          Kaka and Ronaldindo opted out of the Copa America. When the stars return, Dunga know who fi bench.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh notice since Dunga come,
            who come on halftime (sometime not even with the squad) though. Right now is one super star deh pon Brasil team, di ress badbwoy inna club ball

Comment

Working...
            X