Stephen Deroux and Nicholas Addlery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Deroux and Nicholas Addlery

Well we may not be the best team in the league but dammit we got the most talented dancers in MLS! Mek de Red Cows eva' challenge us in a dance off yu si! Show dem Stephen an' Nicholas! - T.K.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6vs-w2p-D0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFm3yqFuVVY
    No need to thank me forumites.

After I told you to talk to the breddah about getting serious and representing Jamaica you have him dancing and prancing.

Comment

AdDlerly look like he left his Jamaican accent at JC.

Comment

Whe JAWGE deh how dem have di black man dem a step and fetch it for dem entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          After I told you to talk to the breddah about getting serious and representing Jamaica you have him dancing and prancing.
          LOL.....Me you're just not seeing the bigger picture. This dancing is training for the bigger game. Yu nuh see de man a work pon him technique? Dung the flank.....we ago dung the flank.....Deroux a tek dancing to a higher rank..... - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            Whe JAWGE deh how dem have di black man dem a step and fetch it for dem entertainment
            Haha....stop getting jawge riled up yaw. Yu nuh see Bobby Boswell did try a ting also? - T.K.

Comment

Great light-hearted clip from Deroux and Adderley. Nice to see them having fun and teaching DC United how to shoot up di place when dance nice!

Deroux spending too much time a yard, apparently.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X