• Show
Clear All

• Over to you.....

.....goat mout.
    Yuh quiet for a change.

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Chree love.....so far. People dedd him seh.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mendy was your Best Buy of the summer.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He alone replaced 2 wing players.

HL

Comment

Well, mi hope a no meX yu talking bout!?!? But this performance does not exactly fill me with joy...

And I am completely biased, but I don't think that deserved a red! But water under the bridge now! except, it looks like the psychological impact was harsh...

Two things, Salah finishing could have made the initial difference, but that's who we have... and to be fair to your $ity, we were down a goal when Mane was booted... but still.
          Peter R

Comment

The red card affected the game but it was deserved.

Comment

Aside from the usual generals in DeBryune and Silvia, Fernandinho is the rock that is keeping out Toure.

Comment

I am willing to make a compromise, a red card only if the keeper is in his box.It is one of those grey area thingy,and that's is clear.
                What is also clear is Liverpool should have done much better with its remaining players.
                City just racked up 5 goals ...,it has Pool to thank.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  Well, mi hope a no meX yu talking bout!?!? But this performance does not exactly fill me with joy...

And I am completely biased, but I don't think that deserved a red! But water under the bridge now! except, it looks like the psychological impact was harsh...

Two things, Salah finishing could have made the initial difference, but that's who we have... and to be fair to your $ity, we were down a goal when Mane was booted... but still.
                  Where is heX?

HL

Comment

As I said, I am completely biased... I saw the forward concentrating on the ball; the laws probably say something about what dangerous play is. It over an dun wid now as far as I'm concerned, but the defence of LFC needs strengthening, regardless of the man short.
                    Peter R

Comment

I can accept that... was it in the box? I don't recall, it was very close though. And of course the expectation was that even with ten men, LFC would still have a chance to at least even draw the match...or even keep the score decent. As I said above, psychologically the team fell apart, IMO, and that maybe in part to lack of a definitive on-field leader who can marshal and rejuvenate the spirits while ball playing. Klopp will have to wheel and come again.

Pep, Bournemouth is not City! in case you didn't know! (Trying to equate their performance v Bournemouth to LFC's v his team)
                      Peter R

Comment

All I can tell you is : "I am veX!"...
                        Peter R

Comment

Oh yes... you and BT enjoy your victory... It naw guh happen again...archive dis!!
                          Peter R

Comment

Working...
                          X