Putting this up here : Sterling left LFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting this up here : Sterling left LFC

Because a certain youth coach wanted to play him at left or was it right back, to Man City for his preferred position and everyone killed him,Ox leaves Arsenal because a the highly paid refined youth coach wanted to play him in the same positions Sterling was made to play at LFC and not a word to kill di OX ?

A wha suh,I cant find a man tearing down OX ? Well people the TRINITY is divided at Arsenal,players want to leave,thats the reason they arent singing new contracts,its not about money ! ITS THE COACH !

Why the silence hypocrytes ?

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."Bill Shankley
    Last edited by Sir X; August 30, 2017, 05:15 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Proof: Its about the Trinity

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...amberlain.html

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."Bill Shankley

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yow talk the talk, Now Arsenal a cramble with the S

fi get replacement at the last minute, LEMAR WAS available but no too much money...Mbappe parents ask fi a ting last year WEnger run dem...Mbappe with poor parents ting seem so cheap now.
      A wah gwan Neymar DaD....lol

Coaches does make a player. Put players in the right system and stop force feed one foot ballers. Didn't I come on here and cry about my club senile coach fi years. ECONOMic minor
      ..major fi DUNNY mek all his already over paid players contract run dun. SEE OX TEK 120k turn down ARSS..180k so a cud a suh him fool fool.
      Watch di ride how ard him play fi his new coach. YES SIR X at a Funeral u said....Arsenal will struggle last year and this year...U TRINITY STRONG
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Find Gamma and tell Im.

Prophet X now...hehe.Come join pool,man like you always welcome,Lion heart.

Comment

you really still believe Sterling left because the coach ask him to play left back? the raise in Salary and the agent fee have nothing to do with it?

Why Courtinho leaving, them ask him play right back? The money Barca putting up and raise in Salary have nothing to do with it?

LOL!!!
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh nuh ave nuh sense,Next!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              Why Courtinho leaving, them ask him play right back? LOL!!!
              Tell him fi me ... an him have the cojones fi ah tell people dem nuh have sense! LOL!!! Wooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeee...........
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

X, X, X, X,... ayyy sah! BTW, Sass yuh figget Suarez as a nex example... among many!
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  you really still believe Sterling left because the coach ask him to play left back? the raise in Salary and the agent fee have nothing to do with it?

Why Courtinho leaving, them ask him play right back? The money Barca putting up and raise in Salary have nothing to do with it?

LOL!!!
                  Wing back in a 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 is academic and not an issue for any player, where else are you gonna play.. I think for ox he just did not want to be there anymore. Remember is dad was a player and may influence this. I think Arnse handled this poorly.

Comment

Ox had choices and Wenger believe in buy midfield. If you look at Arsenal, they have more average midfielder than most team.

good luck to him, but he has to keep healthy.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yep thanks for the reminder. He still blame Rodgers for Suarez although he able to hold onto him for an additional year. Look Courtinho just signed a long term contract in January so go figure.

Comment

Working...
                      X