Jangle, Rockman any truth in this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, Rockman any truth in this?

Manchester United board disagree with Jose Mourinho over Riyad Mahrez transfer

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/29/manche...#ixzz4rF81P2SH

If so, is the board serious?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The penultimate day before the window closes....I've many a rumors so I am just sitting back waiting until it closes tomorrow. I think a surprise may be sprung.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Would be a wonderful addition, it is a no brainer, the same expectations you have in EPL, have them in the CL.
      Really think the priority should be given to addressing the left back position problem, but getting Mahrez is too good an opportunity to miss.
      Furthermore, Mourinho's acquisitions so far have been extremely helpful in redefining Man U of the last three years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        The penultimate day before the window closes....I've many a rumors so I am just sitting back waiting until it closes tomorrow. I think a surprise may be sprung.
        We need a winger that can go pass defenders and put in some dangerous crosses. That is what we're missing thus far.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Would be a wonderful addition, it is a no brainer, the same expectations you have in EPL, have them in the CL.
          Really think the priority should be given to addressing the left back position problem, but getting Mahrez is too good an opportunity to miss.
          Furthermore, Mourinho's acquisitions so far have been extremely helpful in redefining Man U of the last three years.
          Leftback? We have 3 players capable of playing there. Darmian, Blind and Shaw. The issue I have with the LB and RB is that they need to improve their crosses but I don't see that position as a priority.

Comment

Darmian remains unconvincing, Shaw is forever battling injuries,Blind(focused as he is)is too slow(that was exploited by the very Mahrez..).
            With Mitchell somehow being dropped from the squad, Young may very well be our best option.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Darmian remains unconvincing, Shaw is forever battling injuries,Blind(focused as he is)is too slow(that was exploited by the very Mahrez..).
              With Mitchell somehow being dropped from the squad, Young may very well be our best option.
              Blind was exploited by Mahrez? I intend to watch the game again so I will look for that. We all know Blind is slow, but he has held his own against some very quick players.

Comment

Mahrez plays better on the right hand side cutting in on his left foot. We already have Mata who's doing the same thing and hasn't failed us yet. Unless he plays strictly wide on the left, which would make him ineffective, we don't need him. The LB is ok for now. We could use an out-and-out left winger but Rashford and Martial is doing a good job to take us through the season. I would love to get a RB though as we don't have a proper replacement for Valencia.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mahrez plays better on the right hand side cutting in on his left foot. We already have Mata who's doing the same thing and hasn't failed us yet. Unless he plays strictly wide on the left, which would make him ineffective, we don't need him. The LB is ok for now. We could use an out-and-out left winger but Rashford and Martial is doing a good job to take us through the season. I would love to get a RB though as we don't have a proper replacement for Valencia.
                  ....Darmian!!! The dude can play anywhere in defense.

Comment

Defensively, Blind is the weakest link.

Comment

Defensively, Blind is the weakest link.
                      I used to think so as well. But seeing that Jose trusted him to play CD and left Jones on the bench made me realize that I too was underestimating Blind. He is slow, but his positioning has been on point.

Comment

Yes, his positioning is generally good but when goals are scored on us, they tend to come from his side and from his mistake. Jones is starting to win me over. He was excellent in the last game despite getting a raaaasss chop from Mahrez.

Comment

Me sey Jangle,it is no secret Ronaldo was our target prior to our game against Sporting Libson, his performance in that game was probably the reaffirmation needed.Tevez ran circles around Man U when he played for Westham.Lukaku reduced Rio to a doormat when he left him for dead in proximity of the halfway line in a game between Man U and Everstrong.
                          Mahrez is within the same vein, so..

Comment

Hey I wouldn't be upset if we got him. Good comparisons.

Comment

It appears he may be heading to Barca.

Comment

Working...
                              X