All a di CHRISTIAN RONALDO fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peta Gaye DOWDIE....age 30 and from St Elizabeth
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Exactly!!! Go to the beach in the South oif France, Spain or any of those places and you will see.

Was in France for a weekend in 2003 and it was in the midst of a heat wave and a walk through the parks was very interesting to say the least
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

well boss the people in charge said people are complaining .. My question who the hell is complaining? They told them no pubic hair and no topless.

Comment

Where do you live? You would be surprised to see gangstas in Jamaica in the deep ghettos wearing full pink ... tight pink pants and all..I have even seen these 'men' in pink ribbons walking in town
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            She is not pretty and not sexy.
            Well she's not exactly my cup of tea either.

I just posted it for any boneheads that might be trying to judge C. Ronaldo's sexual orientation based on his outfit (OK, maybe not the greatest fashion statement) in a couple of photos.
            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
            - Xavi

Comment

HA HA!

And my pocketbook!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                HA HA!

And my pocketbook!
                It's called a manbag....

I don't know wha ketch innna Bricktap head cuz mi sure se a peer pink did a beat a yawd and di woman dem did a complain cuz di man dem did a buy all adi hipstas..
                Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                  Where do you live? You would be surprised to see gangstas in Jamaica in the deep ghettos wearing full pink ... tight pink pants and all..I have even seen these 'men' in pink ribbons walking in town
                  I wouldn't be surprised. A b*ttym*n is a b*ttym*n wherever he may be.

Comment

Yuttie mi might be too owl
                    but yuh nah go ketch mi wid no manbag sorry sah.

Comment

ah well see now this
                      is why you need private beaches, because you could then say, erm ladies please kindly come to...................... just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                        Yuttie mi might be too owl
                        but yuh nah go ketch mi wid no manbag sorry sah.
                        me neither...LOL
                        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Now see Zepps, if you weren't argentinian I
                          would invite you to Ja to see pure natuaral beauty at its best. Ah don't tink yuh ready fi yaad woman zepps. Can you handle one?

Comment

next ting yuh know dem say
                            dem tiad fi carry it under dem arm. So straps go pon it LOL Ah so mi know say yuh ah good yute still.

Comment

How unnu tink nuff license gun holder carry dem tool? MANBAG!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sickko whe dey photo deh? I found this is a google search

Sickko
                                you should see the picture I have of her
                                Sun Jul 29, 2007 20:09

talk about a great smile...can you recall the running order for this team...wasnt it Browning who started?

on this site

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cg...0Field%20Forum
                                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X