• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All a di CHRISTIAN RONALDO fans

May yuh burn up in an enormous bonfire:

what's the problem, Brickie?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Surely you understand the Europeans dont see homosexuality the way we do, are you able to understand that Brickie?

same way they dont view nudity in the way we do...free you mind big man, the rest will follow slowly but surely, this is 2007 not 1507
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Is that what he was implying? Ronaldo looks no different from 90% of all males under 25 years old. That's the fashion, brickie, deal with it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh no! He's wearing a shirt that's almost pink in color! How scandalous!

Now have a look at his current girlfriend:

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Mek mi add three names to the file.

Comment

She is not pretty and not sexy. Now if
              you want to see pretty and sexy look at petta gaye downy (Jakan athlete) Ok Zepps

Comment

sickko this is actually funny. I was at the swan cup and they warned people at the dorm not to leave the communual showers nude. To my surprise some scandanavian women wanted a definition of nude. I really had to do a doubletake.

Comment

Release Pete photo, I saw her do that bend over stretch at Penn Relays at the stadium erupted. Not sure if it was the pose or the usual reaction when Jamaican atheltes take to the track.
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

The boobs look kinda big...I wonder how much they cost?
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Mi nuh really have none
                      an di Gleaner an observer nah gwaan wid nutten. Is di usual reaction an di pose boss ah di two tings wooeee

Comment

Nuh worry mi ah go setup ah
                        interview wid petagaye. Site ah go lock down then LOL.

Comment

so wha yuh tell dem OJ?

Comment

Ah man wid Cristain kinda money shouldn't
                            have dem deh false chick deh. Him fi come yaad an get ah natural pure beauty fi carry back go Europe Then again, I think not; cause Jakan women to nuh easy fi hangle (so mi nuh know if Cristian ready fi dat) gwaan wid yuh false girl yhear boss.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              what's the problem, Brickie?
                              Yuh mean besides the fact him borrow yuh dutty fridaze outfit?

Comment

Working...
                              X