Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donovan Ricketts fraid a go kart?

Bradford squad's grand day out
    'The lads have had a solid month of hard graft and we wanted to give them a little break in return'.

It's some life being a professional footballer! Today the Bradford City squad were being put through their paces at the Bradford Kart Racing track on Manchester Road in recognition of the demands the Ginger Duo have made of them in the last four weeks.

Speaking to the Telegraph & Argus Stuart McCall said 'We had a really good day and it was chance for everyone to get together and have a laugh. There was a bit of a competitive edge and we had winners and losers. Let's just say I don't think they've got go-karting in Jamaica! Omar Daley was actually doing hand signals to let Donovan Ricketts out because he was that cautious. But we had some good drivers as well, though it was the luck of the draw if you got one of the slower cars.'

The bonding session was completed with a slap-up meal for the squad at the Villa Roma restaurant in Thornton.

It is fantastic to see that time is being given to build a real togetherness amongst the squad. Not only is it a good thing that so many of our squad are fans of the club but the fact that they have the chance to spend time with one another off the field can only strengthen the quality of their performances.

I am all in favour of a squad that are also friends!
    No need to thank me forumites.
Working...
X