RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massive did anyone realize that Ricardo Fuller.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive did anyone realize that Ricardo Fuller.....

has been doing very well this pre-season with Stoke? He has had two games back to back where he has scored a brace. Also a cool note is that Ricardo Fuller got to play Real Madrid yesterday! Now how cool is that? His team lost 2-0. Not a bad result for them.

So in the last two years we have had 4 Jamaicans get an opportunity to play against one of the most storied clubs in football history! (Marshall, Williams, Cunningham, Fuller) Btw who remembers how good Andy Williams was last year against Madrid? He had a dynamite game. He gets a second chance to showcase against RM this august. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Also while I am at it.....even though Addlery has not been with DC that long he is currently the leading scorer for the reserves with 3 goals.

I don't know much about this player but he seems to put to much pressure on himself to perform. He needs to relax and just let the game come to him. Once he does that he'll find himself being more productive. Right now he is just out of sync.

He also has the bad habit of making too many extraneous getsures when he's out on the field when he's fouled or when someone does not get him the ball in the perfect space. Again I think this is a result of him being too hard himself. He works his tail off and you can just see it in his face and body language that he wants so badly to be succesful and help the team that he is almost paralyzing himself. You get the feeling that he thinks he has to score 3 goals every match or else he is a failure. Just take it as it comes. No need to burden himself with winning the game all on his own. I think once he focuses on simply just playing and keeping things simple he'll be just fine.

In saying all that I saw much better body language from him in the Super Liga match against Moreila. So I am hopeful. - T.K.

Comment

And while I am at it even further.....Sean Fraser was named to the USL Team of the week last week after getting 2 assists in a 2-1 victory over the carolina railhawks. Not too shabby. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
      X