No announcement yet.

who would you vote for JFF President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course,like we all do,am I the exception?

Perception is a he'll of a thing,eh rock?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well we have strayed from the thread subject matter, am I the the perceivable reason?
      Anyway, I will assume it has everything to do with last minute jitters because of your upcoming EPL first season game, you needed to vent.

Comment

Lol...yuh good.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          You guys are hell bent on alinging me with undesirables ,why ? You know my positions by now.
          I know! You do it so well on your own!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X