Some more good news for the Empire soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more good news for the Empire soldiers

Pep Guardiola was left seething on Tuesday night after Dani Alves went back on his word to snub Manchester City.

Alves, Guardiola’s primary target at right back, jetted into France on Tuesday to thrash out terms on a two-year deal with Paris Saint-Germain, with a press conference scheduled on Wednesday where he is expected to be unveiled.

That startling development shocked City’s manager, who was convinced the Brazilian would become his third signing of the summer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ani-Alves.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Jangle, I would put in a bid of 45mil for Fabinho.
    Man U will be entering next season hoping to have a competent defense, it doesn't hurt having a defensive midfielder who actually brings something to the defensive side of the game, that rules out Matic and Dier.
    Other those loooong range shots Pogba is quite capable of scoring, we would end up with his clone by having Fabinho trailing in the midfield, he adds to the offense too;,looong diagonal aerial passes,a decent protector of the ball,a proacher in the box, and a big target for our keeper.We could also use him at right back too.
    I think he would be our most significant acquisition.

Comment

Why don't you write José an tellem.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Do you write to Pepto?

Comment

I agree with you on Fabinho but apparently Jose doesn't want him. I'm sure we will be getting another player or two so I'll just sit back and be patient. In Murinho I trust.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X