Whitmore unhappy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitmore unhappy

Less than three days before his charges take the field to open their 2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup campaign against recent Caribbean Cup champions Curacao at the Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego, California, Whitmore was left seething yesterday morning after his training plans had to be altered due to the hard, uneven surface at the UWI-JFF Captain Horace Burrell Centre of Excellence, which has left a number of his players with aching legs.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...0?profile=1511
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Lawrence laments Jamaica's Gold Cup preparations

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...7?profile=1511
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Lawrence laments Jamaica's Gold Cup preparations

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...7?profile=1511
      Mi nuh waan hear no complaints ..... if unuh cyaan beat Curacao then guh tek up curling.

Comment

Lol, what if Curacaoc duss out Mexico?

On a serious note, why isn't the office availble for our national team training sessions?

Comment

Maybe it's worse than the UWI field
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Wha happen to to the spanish hotel.
            Why we did not call Marriapa, Morgan and Tallman? Why didn't we call Keeper Thompson when Miller coming off injury and the NPL goal have no experience.
            Is Mattocks fit, He was injured and hardly playing for his club.

Let us hope Tappa can pull a miracle or his days maybe numbered.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Call Dane Kelly. 13 goal for the season so far leading his league. MLS will be calling.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

When is Jamaica planning to leave for San Diego, because they play their 1st game in 3 days (July 9), and they have to fly all the way over to California???

*12 ReggaeBoyz are based in the U.S., that’s half the squad. Instead of flying these 12 players to Jamaica for a few days of training & then flying everyone back to the U.S., wouldn’t it be more effective, efficient & economical to have this training camp in the U.S.???

Comment

The JFF would have gotten answers to a lot of those questions if they consulted Andy Williams, Head Scout for Real Salt Lake. He would have performance data, injury report, etc.

Comment

It wouldn't hurt, since a good performance would improve his "stock".

He & Williams are the top goal-scorers in USL.

He has had trials with MLS teams, but didn't receive a contract offer.......Last year, Sporting Kansas City signed him to their USL team, with the possibility of bringing him up to MLS, but he was released at the end of the season.......This year, San Jose Earthquakes signed him to their "hybrid" USL team, so he has another shot at MLS.

Comment

Very interesting.

Comment

Hilarious!

Comment

Word is Dane will be training with the first team over the next few weeks. Wish him luck. He has the record for most career goal in his league.

Comment

It is more economical to have no training at all

Comment

Working...
                            X