Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal Crew silent eeh..nuting..not even peep

A cud a wah so...guess mi did right all ahhhlong
    Any way..Karl and Funny a mean Dunny any opinion on Sanchez, Ozil, the Ox and di rest of Free to leave next year players. Who did pack up and leave..reason why..and who did stay..and why
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

not a ting to peep about

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

More peeping when the season start...lol
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

To be honest, Mourinho seems to think he has a direct phone number to God,on the day the fourth spot was ours to lose, he decided to just give it away because God told him we would win the Europa thingy.
        He cut loose Ibrahimovic because finding an ideal replacement is a sure thing.

The lucky bastard stands to make me a believer if he pulls this off.

It is all about getting upgrades, we really do not need the most sought after players to lift the EPL trophy.It has all morphed into how well Mourinho appreciates having contingencies.

I believe he should leave the negotiations to our sharks in the head office.

Comment

Well, they signed Lacazette so there is that.

Comment

not yet
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              not yet
              What do you mean by not yet?
              https://www.arsenal.com/

https://www.arsenal.com/news/picture...rsenal-colours

#lacanewsigning still think Arsenal's social media team is funniest of them all

Comment

Biggest set a joka,it has a strong Jamaican theme,everybady a Xpert coach with non degrees...lol
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                X