No announcement yet.

Is the NPL changing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes the standards are very low because most of the teams coming up have no problem adjusting to the NPL. However UWi will want to add a top football program to its track program. There is that pride.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh mad nuh......,yuh know wha,mi outta diss.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Just wait. Adam Stewart going to invest some money inna developing the field, pay players and bring in a few transfer to get the program up to date.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Would these teams, with more resources, invest in coach development & youth development???

Comment

It is about presenting a plan and selling it to Sandals CEO. I played in St.Ann Hotel league as a youth and the hotels took care of some of the players who were semi pro. These hotels also have Hotel Cricket league with professional players who only play during the season and some are Jamaica national players.

I know Sandals invest in their workers so if a coach needs to be trained or hired and the presentation is right I can see them going for it. The coach and management said they want to be the best in the Caribbean so let us see how it play out.

Comment

Working...
            X