Is the NPL changing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the NPL changing?

You have UWI, Jamalco and now Sandals in the NPL.

Sandal qualified bring Butch Stewart through the back door. Congrats to Lawerence and his team.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The question is , whats the standard of these coaches .
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

....as soon as you get the answer....you change the question..........
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

These companies can hire a good coach at the drop of an hat. They also can get the best players and can afford nutrition and science plus full time players and marketing for the league. We need more of this, not just community team owned by dons and politicians.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They can but did they, what incentive is there for them to do that ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The incentives is there, why you think they bother to even reach the national League?? Before they were not even interested.

Comment

The incentives have always been there,not only for them.Yuh frighten too easy.

Comment

fact is they were never interested.

Comment

Fact is yuh nuh know.

Comment

Sandals only field teams in Business league in the past and UWI never had a serious team and started giving scholarship to players. They started take this thing serious in the early 2000. One of the man who played an initial work with them is Dr. Don Davis (Iman Blak).

Comment

When they get a Uefa standard A or B coach then I will concur.

Comment

What did the German have?

Comment

Dat fi tell yuh something,the question is whey it get wi ?

Unnuh ead tuff sah !

Comment

uwi adapted very well very quickly. is that an indictment on the standards?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

poignant question Sir X.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X