Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You confuse your opinions with facts.

Comment

You dont parse your presentation and expect it to be logical,like you advocating about Simoes call for a youth league and not mentioning his advocacy that coaches upgrade their knowledge.

My presentation specifically stated how the school boy system should be used as a source to impart the upgraded coaching knowledge!

Thats why I am asking you that if we are to use the same coaches from the recq league(high school) that same degraded standard of knowledge would be transfered,so my question again stands,are we to use the same coaches from high school ? (reinventing the wheel)

The High schools in Jamaica were built for not only academics but sports its the foundation of every high school in Jamaica.The begining of champs 1910 and school boy football 1914 has seen 99.9 % of schools in Jamaica born into that athletic culture,e.g Calabar 1912 and K.C was founded in 1925 .

As for the UAE ,their culture isnt like ours ,not the economic or social.Yuh ead tuff bwooooooy ,they have to develop without our cultural context and we theirs.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Once in a blue moon.......
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Thanx..
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh have any video of a cricket match at Sabina Park?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

See some highlights here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh9lJnhe5-8
              Peter R

Comment

Now football and cricket will be competiting for attention, and all that was required was a reminder.
                Must, also, learn the names all members of our cricket team, and be able to visibly identify each and everyone of them,plenty plenty work, there goes my summer.
                I love cricket dearly, I am a fan who thinks 100 overs matches are waaaay too short, the proof of the pudding is in its eating, I devote faaaar more time to soccer, I am told I am in the minority.

Comment

Working...
                X