X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JA vs French Guiana

https://youtu.be/Yx3K4JzjGCY
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

...forum avoiding this like the pox....

French Guiana? Is who name suh?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Bernard Lama... remember him? and Florent Malouda?
      Peter R

Comment

Malouda.....played for Chelsea?
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Him same one. Bwoy I'm feeling very disillusioned in the Reggaeboyz. We need a revival.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

what is there to talk about?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We should be comfortably beating French Guiana with a U23 team. And you all want to ban UB40...

Comment

They reach the top 4 in the region so they can't be that bad but still.....
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

And Curacao?? Is it that they have "UB40s" from Netherlands?
                  Peter R

Comment

OJ !

You tell me , although no one said ban, if we finish at the bottom of our WC campaign below Haiti, what do we need them for ?

We need better coaches, if the saying is true better teachers(coaches) will give you better students (players) , we have a coaching problem as much as a player problem, blaming the students(players) is always the easiest thing to do, not many speak up for them when they are abused, they normally suffer in silence, heck even they dont have a clue they are being abused until years later,if at all.

Nuh true Pety'

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Watch mi.... nuh matta how good a teacha yuh be, yuh gwoin fin' "students" who more stubborn dan mule, an who head suh t'ick is like is bare concrete in deh! an yu dun kno' ALOT ah dem out deh!! cah nuh matta how yuh try guide an put dem pon de righteous pat'... dem still a duh de same ting!! LOL mi kno seh u kno whe mi talkin bout!
                      Peter R

Comment

As mi say it start with community and parents.

Comment

Suh the environment in Jamaica produces stubborn students but those that have ex pat or migratory genes are teachable ?

Whats wrong with the environment.

Comment

Why have they discarded Michael Hector .... McLeary and Barnes?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Right now most Jamaicans have a passing interest in soccer. They youngsters are not driven. NPL have too many 35 years old player. JJ is the leading scorer with 16 goals at his age , Pepe and others competing with these youngsters while the talent youngster are not driven. This reflected in many community leagues. Coaches are just interested in getting a high school job. High school are acting like EPL, firing coaches even in mid season and every season. This is not development.
                              Last edited by Assasin; June 25, 2017, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X