X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will pick up the Jff Mantle ..Good Read

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/obser...2?profile=1431

Powell tell anyone seh him interested?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Been a rebel doesn't mean you will be able carry JFF. It is not all about making hard decisions but also making the soft ones. For me Horace Reid is the most qualified, with most experience and has the financial quality with a soft tone. You have 4 vp including Raymond "Barry Anderson" of St.Mary hats who have a lot of friends in the JFF and the region, Raymond Grant of Portland has been put in the spotlight by Burrell, Is Stephenson or Spied
      going to put their hats in the ring?

Hope the next man step up and do a good job.

Also what of the leagues and corner leagues sponsored by captain bakery?
      Last edited by Assasin; June 17, 2017, 02:22 PM.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well he might not be interested but we are interested in Powell,Sass the article states why all those you mentioned are disqualified,they are followers with nothing progressive to offer.

I am pretty sure Powell can make soft decisions.
        Last edited by Sir X; June 17, 2017, 03:15 PM.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Given the penchant for replacing our players with UB40 ones, why President of the JJFFmust to be a jakan?

Comment

White jesus,Rene or Schafer,can they make the soft decisions?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Absolutely not, I was thinking Obama!

Comment

Or HL.

Comment

my opinion differ somewhat. There is much more to been a president than an il-fated run which is why the author is using as his main point. Because Powell has the balls, will it transfer to great leadership? We are living in the days of Trump
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This has been going on before Trump, Jamaican society has been led by individuals who are good at making soft decisions,non progressives and messanic followers.

I welcome anyone who can shake up the shitstem in a pure noble progressive way.

Comment

dwl
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

HL crossed my mind but i ruled him out ,he is too much like Burrell ,i was thinking of someone that believes in the powers and dyanism of the jamaican culture.

Granted he has that forgein progressive confidence and he could ask the soft questions that some of us are comfortable with.

Comment

I merely suggested a foreigner to give the JFF a dose of its own toxic medicine.
                          I am open to anything though, but it (a foreigner. ..)will never happen.

Comment

some would say Horace is the same as capo. The others seems to be yes men. Powell seems to be his own guy. What about Mcnabb?

Comment

Who know Horace Reid know he is totally different from Cappo and is someone who plans and know about football. I am not saying Powell may not be the man but the article is only based on the fact that he challenged Burrell, not his accomplishment or his plans. Ali simply will not win the JFF presidency.

Not sure if Reid is even interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X