Saw some good ball over the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw some good ball over the weekend

CL finals and U20 WC. Give me your thoughts guys because I have something also to say.

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    CL finals and U20 WC. Give me your thoughts guys because I have something also to say.
    Why not just give your thoughts? Why wait for the views of others? Do you now respect Ronaldo as big baller?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

First two goals were two brilliant goals from the respective
      teams. Casmeiro's goal kanocked the wind out of Juve. CR7's second goal
      came because Juve was napping. He rushed into the space and there
      was no Juve defender to pick him up.Bale tried the same but was picked
      up hence not exposing Buffon again that way.

What stood out was Real's depth (hey Bale,James and Danilo were on the bench).Real was the better team with quality. Small wonder it took Juve an extra ordinary goal to equalize,Juve would need two more extra ordinary goals (back to back) to stay current. Dani had a good game (attacking and defending) but Dani alone could not help against the quality that Real had out there. When Juve brought in a sub I had to say "who's that?",not so with Real.

What I really want to say on the CL final; is that any team (I mean any) that wants to win the CL (in 90 mins) has to come with depth. I think the main advantage Real has in the CL (I could be wrong); is that La Liga is not as gruelling as say the EPL hence the ability to keep their top eleven (plus bench) through CL games. Notice Real wasn't in the del Rey finals? I could be wrong about La Liga and it all comes down to game management (what trophy is a priority) akin to what Mourinho did. I know I'm right about the depth part though, as most aspiring teams will see them starting at quarters and semis.

Comment

"And when 'Christiano Ronaldo' saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer".

Another son of Man U .

Comment

Tell him to dry his tears because there is a huge empire waiting to be conquered.Just move a little away from the lamp light.

Comment

Working...
          X