U20 World Cup ... USA hit New Zealand for 6. I am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U20 World Cup ... USA hit New Zealand for 6. I am

surprised that Italy beat France, especially after seeing how Italy played against Japan in their last game. The other CONCACAF giant Mexico, beat Senegal. After seeing the highlights of the Zambia v Germany game yesterday ...I should have called in sick because it turned out to be an exciting game.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Zambia and Venezuela are the top dogs in the tourney so far. Japan is no
    joke either. The way these teams are playing; it would be best for Ja to leave these tourneys alone. Just keep playing manning cup/Dcup then say you are world beaters but it's the JFF that's holding you back.

Comment

Expected them to win, but didn't think they'd score 6.......Tab Ramos will have his hands full for the next game and will need to STEP UP & show that he has learned & grown, as a coach, since his appointment. They will face Venezuela, who plays attacking soccer, has yet to concede a goal & will have 2 extra days rest.

Comment

Japan ran into a good Venezuela team. The US better be prepared.

Comment

Okay Sir

Comment

Working...
          X