Manchester United Legend Says Liverpool Are the Example to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manchester United Legend Says Liverpool Are the Example to

Manchester United Legend Says Liverpool Are the Example to Follow For the Red Devils

Balance:

http://www.90min.com/posts/5052286-m...the-red-devils
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I have to say Giggs is hard to dislike! Sounds like a sensible chap, in spite of his background!
    Peter R

Comment

Yuseeit : Pet'y i keep telling Pauly about balance you get 4 to 5 players that can give you 10 to 15 goals a season,instead of a 25 to 30 goal striker and your chances to win a title/ trophy improves,get defenders that can give you an average of 6- 7 clean sheets per game,the title is yours.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football....html?no-amp=1

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I pity you. Go ahead and take consolation for another waste season from a very irrelevant article. In the words of a very wise man "Mourinho: Lots of poets in football, but poets don't win titles"
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

3 the hard way,cant say I didnt warn you.Pep,Klopp and Rafa...lol

Staring
          Rafa- The master
          Klopp- The gengpresser
          Pepp- The Ticka Tacka

Mourinho as himself- The Ugly one...lol

Comment

goal is something you get how they come, whether one man or everybody.

Sometimes you have no choice.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              I pity you. Go ahead and take consolation for another waste season from a very irrelevant article. In the words of a very wise man "Mourinho: Lots of poets in football, but poets don't win titles"
              #bitchslap
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                Yuseeit : Pet'y i keep telling Pauly about balance you get 4 to 5 players that can give you 10 to 15 goals a season,instead of a 25 to 30 goal striker and your chances to win a title/ trophy improves,get defenders that can give you an average of 6- 7 clean sheets per game,the title is yours.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football....html?no-amp=1
                You "keep telling me" a lot of sh!t...even sh!t that everyone takes for granted. e.g. (or is that "cc" ) saying you need "balance" implies that someone is suggesting "unbalance". As I have said 1,000,000 times before, you state the obvious as if it is some kind of eureka event. LOL!!! Klown, balance is a GIVEN! Even so - I want you to find me when in history ANY title winning teamthat has had five players that have scored 10 goals in the league in the same season. LOL! Klown - you need a proven striker as well as midfielders capable of scoring. Had Sturridge been fit, we would have blown up the back of the net and we would have had exactly the balance we needed. Our depth and defending would have remained the issue. And I would bet that either the gaffer stays with Sturridge, or he buys a scorer for next year. Man...you are fool like fool-so-till all you do is chat out of your arse.

P.S. I would also like you to show me where any team has had defenders that can give 6-7 clean sheets PER GAME!
                Last edited by Paul Marin; May 26, 2017, 10:09 AM.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

To clarify ,i meant at least 6 to 7 repetitive clean sheets per season,doesnt have to be consecutive and it can be repeated in the season after its broken. The balance in the distribution of scoring goals,does stand.Those are objectives,as you pointed out mishaps do happen like injuries e.g Sturry ,others have to step up,yuh cant put yuh oranges in one basket. It does not mean it will be achieved.

Comment

To clarify ,i meant at least 6 to 7 repetitive clean sheets per season,doesnt have to be consecutive and it can be repeated in the season after its broken. The balance in the distribution of scoring goals,does stand.Those are objectives,as you pointed out mishaps do happen like injuries e.g Sturry ,others have to step up,yuh cant put yuh oranges in one basket. It does not mean it will be achieved.
                    Not putting all your eggs (not oranges) in one basket IS what balance is...however, part of the balance IS having a proven 20 goal a season striker in the mix as well as goal scorers in other positions. It also means DEPTH. It would be like saying you have a great keyboardist, great rhythm guitarist, and a pyahn-pyahn drummer and expect to make great music. Ain't gonna happen.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Agreed but you have to have a contingency plan and its not reserved for the 20 goal a season,but the team i.e blanace.If the striker gets injured or looses form,others step up- the balance.

Comment

Agreed but you have to have a contingency plan and its not reserved for the 20 goal a season,but the team i.e blanace.If the striker gets injured or looses form,others step up- the balance.
                        That's called DEPTH.

Comment

Thats called semantics : Depth doesnt necessarily leads to balance.

We can play your semantic game forever,is it so hard for you to say: Agreed?

Comment

Thats called semantics : Depth doesnt necessarily leads to balance.

We can play your semantic game forever,is it so hard for you to say: Agreed?
                            Depth is not the same as balance. Sorry.

Comment

Awha di, Di sky fall dung.Yuh really correct yuhself and tell mi sorry.

A nuh Paul'y diss ,who hijack yuh handle ?

Comment

Working...
                              X