No announcement yet.

Whilst X sit there talking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired of shoving your own words down your throat,No Links! Just look at the fact you could not provide and alternative and just found out Iceland uses the UEAFA coaching system,after stating you are familiar with the Icelandic model and after I pointed out the change in its use.

Proof of a couple of things ,the most glaring is that I have been conversing with a pathological liar or idiot.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Tired of shoving your own words down your throat,No Links! Just look at the fact you could not provide and alternative and just found out Iceland uses the UEAFA coaching system,after stating you are familiar with the Icelandic model and after I pointed out the change in its use.

Proof of a couple of things ,the most glaring is that I have been conversing with a pathological liar or idiot.
      No links = No proof. Lyad! KMT. Now here's PROOF that you are talking out of your arse: You said "and just found out Iceland uses the UEAFA coaching system,after stating you are familiar with the Icelandic model"
      1) http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...and#post576920
      THIS IS THE ONLY REFERENCE I HAVE EVER MADE TO ICELAND IN THE HISTORY OF THE FORUM. IN IT I CLEARLY POINT OUT TO YOU THAT ICELAND IS PART OF UEFA! ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE PROPAGATING FAKE NEWS.

2) You said: "Just look at the fact you could not provide and alternative"
      One's decision not to provide an alternative is not a PROOF you flaming ass. Go back to school. You are wasting people's time. For those that care, the X's simplistic approach has been well dealt with by Jawge. He is my proxy in this argument (unless he says something I disagree wid ). X too dyam fool fi mi fi was'e any more time pon him.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

"before you post nonsense about other developmental systems and why we should impart them into our socio economic system."

Is your Icelandic model included in the above? I won't beat up on you because
        Paul has done enough. I will just present the facts. You spout your opinion about schools and clubs to develop the youth in Ja. The fact is; someone bypassed high school and clubs and was able to sign a youth in a major club in Europe. The only draw back is when the person saw that if this youth had played INT'L ball, the fee would have been higher (thus the hostile attempt to take over the JFF). The JFF is a body that represents FIFA on the island. FIFA runs world football. If I was in the youth development business the JFF and myself would have to be at peace. I'm doing business.

The funny thing about us Jakans doing business here in NYC (whether opening a restaurant or real estate spot) we do not question the guy who comes the first day we open business and present us with a bill to remove
        the waste. No one ever said "why don't you sell some of those trucks, or how come the boss lives in that mansion on Staten Island" No you pay and focus on running your business. Why can't it be the same with the JFF? Why is it that you feel, you should tell them how much office space they should have etc.? It's none of your business. Let the JFF and FIFA work that out. Focus on developing your talent, then cementing a relationship that your talent plays in the youth FIFA tournament. Look at vinicius junior, what if Flamengo kept worrying about how the CBF is so rich and where does their money come from? Real would never see this talent. Do you begin to see the picture (hence my point)? It's business and as long as the game of football is around FIFA and the JFF will always be there (the same way the guys for the waste in NYC).

You can now talk all you want, the fact is someone bypassed all your talk and signed a youth in Europe. I hope the rest of clubs or youth bodies pay attention and move on this.

Comment

Why is it you feel to tell them financially broke clubs should develop youths without factoring their coaching standards ?

Yuh ave sense ?

Its a 3 part question,hint
          *The telling
          *The finances
          *The coaching

Glad you understand the JFF represents fifa on the Island.Now to answer your question as to why i feel i should tell the JFF any bloody thing,I am a stakeholder ( a fan) ,spend my money flying and driving all over the place watching / $upporting jamaican football.

Yuh ave sense,can you answer the question,if yuh call what you and Paul'y coming with as beating,please gwaan beat....lol
          Last edited by Sir X; May 26, 2017, 09:16 AM.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You now move from simplistic to crazy. Would you
            wave down a cop's car and demand that they take
            you to work (because you pay taxes) with sirens
            blaring? I hope you see the folly of your reasoning.
            You say you run around supporting Ja's football and
            at the same time you say the clubs are broke.This
            only means that gate receipts cannot pay the bills.
            It's high time the more organized Jakan clubs divest
            in youth football; in order to get serious returns on
            investment (as I already stated in the other thread).

As I said before; I understand the role of FIFA (and its extension
            the JFF) in world football. I get one signing with a big
            club in Europe; my relationship with the FIFA structure would
            improve vastly. It's all about business.I'm not a govt. tax
            agent nor criminal investigator. I'm just a business guy seeking
            profit.If you sell patties or Jakan food in a restaurant, you
            would not ask your customers where they earn their money or
            where did they acquire the money to buy the food.One leaves those
            things to other govt. agencies.

Comment

Working...
            X