Whilst X sit there talking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whilst X sit there talking

about Ethiopia (way to modernize High School football) and the holy grail of
    UEFA B license. On Univision (Espanol) right now playing is club level U20 (America vs Guadalajara). Ah well.

Your point ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I rest my case. It's okay yuh good, nuh watch nutten

Comment

So you get knowledge from sitting in front of a tv,do you recommend Jamaican coaches do this to upgrade their skills,keep in mind they have been doing it forever.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X how else would I know that the Mexican clubs have a youth league? Are you recommending that I travel central and S.America to the youth leagues in the respective countries?

Oh wait, surely you are not speaking about coaching.Yes?

Comment

Ethiopia Revisited is about coaching right,you mentioned it in reference about me,i guess watching tv is the new online course for coaching education.

Comment

What is wrong with you? The article (Ethiopia revisited that is) clearly states where it aims at bringing a modern approach to the game within the high schools. I pointed out that Mexico has a youth league but it's the clubs and NOT High Schools that are competing. Do I have to be an INT'L coach to see that? Do I have to be an expert (with degrees and certifications) on birds to tell that the bird is flying?

You must be doing this on purpose.

Comment

So are you saying that schools dont compete against each other in Mexico ?

I pointed out that Mexico has a youth league but it's the clubs and NOT High Schools that are competing- Jawge

Ethiopia Revisted : Is a 6 part blue print on how to develop Jamaica's football, while not perfect the goals I agree with,also the path to 2022.

* It has a 5 stage developmental model for football athletes in Jamaica that is age specific and coaching education specific.

* It specifically states the reason of financial woes, the club system encounters in youth development. Although ideal in a first world setting the club system is ideal for youth development,Jamaica does not have that luxury so it would be wise to adapt development to suit our financial and cultural reality.- DI CLUB DEM BRUK

Now I am going to stop here because It seems as if you did not read that part or maybe you believe that given all of the above, clubs should be forced to finance that route of youth development, that they cannot financially sustain ?

If that is what you are suggesting , explain how they are going to finance it,because you must know something they dont, Paul suggested awhile ago that poor people pickiney must find the money to partake in club academys because thats what they do in the states do you agree
                Last edited by Sir X; May 24, 2017, 11:20 PM.

Comment

You open your argument from a simplistic standpoint. Did I say that schools in Mexico don't compete? The question is; do the schools in Mexico prepare players for INT'L football. Everyone competes,we play pick up games most times here in the states with Jerseys and all. Does that makes us ready for INT'L football? Wow, this must be some cruel joke.

"Di club dem bruk" but High schools have it to prepare for INT'L ball though. I think the clubs in Ja should start investing heavily in youth ball (I'm talking from 5years up). If I run into the President of MBU, I'm going to tell him to stop let dem nyam out him money. He can make millions by divesting into youth football.

I do not know what you and Paul were speaking about in full. Both Paul and yourself know the meat of whatever you guys spoke on.Therefore it would be prudent for you to engage Paul on that matter. Understood?

Comment

You said this , I copied and pasted it "I pointed out that Mexico has a youth league but it's the clubs and NOT High Schools that are competing "

Jawge you highlighted "not high schools",you need to word your sentence properly because people will draw the wrong conclusions,like I did.

Read the article again Jawgie,it did not state our high schools are the sole enviroment to prepare the youths,just another component of it.

I am glad you feel that way about the clubs given the harsh economic enviroment,in the mean time do you see anything there in our football cultural and economic enviroment that we can work within to get more out of less.

Anything.

Comment

Ok,so you could not answer the question ! In the future when you sit down in front of your T.V and ponder the Jamaican developmental question,keep one thing in your mind before you post nonsense about other developmental systems and why we should impart them into our socio economic system.

Look at

* Objectives- Developmental of Jamaica's football -From every youth level,coaching education is a crucial part of it.Better coaches means better players.That must be referenced in any future proposal.

* Economics- Our Clubs dont have the financial muscle of Mex,so forget Brazil or any other culture with a higher standard of living whose clubs can afford what you suggested.

* Culture- Our culture will never accept an academy system where football without school education is not a part of it,like some parts of the world.

I would suggest the JFF sell its Head quarers in New Kingston,move to its academy,save itself some money and use the white elephant not only as an housing complex for world cup qualifiers but partner with one of our sport colleges along with an FA that has the required international standard of coaching education to churn out coaches of the highest order,from the basic level to the Pro level.Money can be sourced from the Fifa we get 250K per year.

As Simoes suggested we must stop begging - we can also ask corporate Jamaica and John public to sponsors RSPL coaches to attain liscence of the highest levels and bind them to 3-4 year contracts to schools,colleges,leagues or clubs.

Food for thought the JFF has been rumoured to spend 400K ,on a delayed project to build an academy that took 20 years to build,we could have had at least 80 UEAFA A or B coaches if they chose to invest that into coaching-better players.Thats calculated at the cost of 5k to achieve it.

If we use the 250 K per year allocated for the JFF from Fifa annually , X 20 years = 5,mill,you do the math on how many coaches we could churn out in that 20 years.

Like you ,I said in the past that clubs will lead the way,I was wrong.Jamaica must lead by partnering with all its stakeholders.
                      Last edited by Sir X; May 25, 2017, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                        You must be doing this on purpose.
                        LOL!!! Nope...him doing it true him fool! LOL!!!!
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                          I do not know what you and Paul were speaking about in full. Both Paul and yourself know the meat of whatever you guys spoke on.Therefore it would be prudent for you to engage Paul on that matter. Understood?
                          LOL!!! Really??? Where did I say that??? Clearly, this bwoy 'ead get lick out. He will NEVER find that reference because IT DOES NOT EXIST. Him a clutch at straws...but no mine, it doesn't take a genius to see that that you nuh haffi try hard to bowl him out between bat and pad. Big gaps in his thinking...directly proportional to the gap in him head.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Liad : You did say so,when we had the same debate about development in the past,as usual when yuh get di hammer to yuh ead,yuh figet,mi a quote yuh outta context or yuh nuh understand.

Proof : Like Jawgie up to now given our socio economic conditions,you strugle to understand the Icelandic model in my Ethiopia Revisted context of jamaican development,the only thing you can acknowledge is the ground breaking discovery that Iceland uses the UEAFA coaching system,at least Jawgie knows this as a given and has moved to tackle the mind breaking question of how a 1st world socio-economic coaching system (education)- The overhauled Icelandic coaching system -can be departed into a third world system like Jamaica.

Yuh ead nuh goodYuh cant give a viable solution!

It didnt occur to me then but it does now, the same way academics are taught at a 1st world socio economic institution,we impart same education to our students in our third world socio economic system, using our cultural and financial resources.
                            Last edited by Sir X; May 25, 2017, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Ha ha!!! Your WORD is not PROOF. Give me a link or shut up and stop spreading " fake news ". Dyam fraud.

Comment

Working...
                              X