Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOK WHAT I FOUND JAWGIE: Brazilian coaching standards

The Q & A section :

Until now, Brazil hasn’t had a national coaching license. All coaching licenses have been at the State level. However, with FIFA’s urging and
    assistance, Brazil has put together a coaching education program on a level with EUFA and will have similar levels of A, B, C and the Pro License that
    will be transferrable and recognized all over the world like EUFA’s.
    This licensing program has a few things to be sorted out with government laws
    over education but should be ready to go sometime in 2009.

http://assets.ngin.com/attachments/d...evelopment.pdf

What were you saying about the Icelandic/Ethiopia Revisted/Blue Print model I proposed..
    Last edited by Sir X; May 15, 2017, 09:15 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

The Joke Continues:

* You would have seen for example the first time that we placed about 95 per cent of the squad into a residency programme lasting for three months leading up to the tournament to ensure the players could get the necessary training and guidance for a more sustained period,

****3 months of training and guidance by what standard of education- coach ? *****

Grant said a post-mortem of the failed campaign is underway and the JFF board of directors are awaiting the outcome to determine the best way forward.

“It's the policy of the federation to continue to review all of our programmes, especially during and at the end of any qualifying tournament.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...0?profile=1498

Dem ead tuff bwoyy, from 98, dem nuh figure it out, dem nuh put two and two together-Again when we had eduacted teachers, the Brazilians our program was on the up, when they left it went down, could it be that our local coaches lack a certain standard of education, juss asking.I hope the question comes up in the post mortem.

If we educated them to that standard would that make a difference

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Listen, please leave me out of your highly opinionated posts. I do not wish to engage in your silly games.It seems that your inability to separate fact from
      opinion; is clouding your judgement.

Are questioning the integrity of the Brasilian youth system? Where did R9,Rivaldo, Dinho, Robinho, Neymar, Jesus et al come from? As we speak Senor Perez of RMadrid is pre signing (because he isn't 18 yet) Vinicius Jr of Flamengo for millions. Is Iceland flooding the rest of Europe with players?

If the UEFA B is the magic bullet, why is Brasil (a country without License) flooding Europe with players? The cocktail you brew (watch how this is taken literally people) contains dosages of simplistic arguments and opinions.Your argument is devoid of facts and comparative arguments based on the facts.
      You draw conclusion based on your feelings. I really have no time for your conjectures (please look this up).

Thanks.

Comment

The question Jawgie,is why does the Brazilian FA deem it necessary to have a standardised liscene based on the UEAFA model.

No one can question Brazilian talent or coaching,surely you dont suggest i am doing so,all i proposed and provided the proof you wanted is that a high standard of coaching will bear results.e.g Jamaica under the Brazilians,of which you forgot and i had to remind you.

I wouldn't want to converse with me also given the above yuh ead good?

Comment

One last time:
          You are doing it again. What was the premise of your argument? You stated that if Ja got most coaches the UEFA B license then Ja's youth sytem would be vastly improved. I countered that one doesn't need a license from Europe to teach the youth how to pass and control the ball. I then went on to use comparative arguments with Iceland and Brasil in contrast. You seem bewildered on grasping the tenets of my arguments (hence USAF coming to your aid).

Boss I didn't forget anything, it's just that you have difficulty comprehending what I wrote. You can read over what I said (no crime in that).

Comment

Be truthful Jawgie,i stated the Icelandic model who used the UEAFA liscene to upgrade the standard of knowledge,i did not exclude any party from imparting said knowledge in fact i stated or called for such standard of knowledge.

You went onto to use the knowledge i gave you about it being done after you asked for proof.

You forgort or did not mention Brazil until i brought it up as proof.

The question stands is yuh ead good or are you a liad ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Be truthful Jawgie,i stated the Icelandic model who used the UEAFA liscene to upgrade the standard of knowledge,i did not exclude any party from imparting said knowledge in fact i stated or called for such standard of knowledge.

You went onto to use the knowledge i gave you about it being done after you asked for proof.

You forgort or did not mention Brazil until i brought it up as proof.

The question stands is yuh ead good or are you a liad ?
              You do know that Iceland's part of UEFA - and consequently - they are already using their licensing system. Jus' checkin...ah gone...popcorn a pop!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

....... I believe that europeans do ,the question is in what parameters do each member state use it

Comment

....... I believe that europeans do ,the question is in what parameters do each member state use it
                  Demonstrating your ignorance again. By making that statement, are you suggesting the the Icelandic federation is not using it? LOL! Klown, you really don't know what the fork you are talking about. LOL!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

DUNCE -

There is a reason why i keep refering to the Icelandic model,obviously you arent familiar with its use in that model,if you are, you would not question its use !

This eliminates you as a candidate for the JFF coaching job.Here is a refresher ,familiarise yourself with it,then see if you can ask a sensible question.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...&referrerid=26

Comment

DUNCE -

There is a reason why i keep refering to the Icelandic model,obviously you arent familiar with its use in that model,if you are, you would not question its use !

This eliminates you as a candidate for the JFF coaching job.Here is a refresher ,familiarise yourself with it,then see if you can ask a sensible question.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...&referrerid=26
                      Where was its use questioned???? the lack of comprehension is alive and well...ayyy sah!
                      Peter R

Comment

You do know that Iceland's part of UEFA - and consequently - they are already ((using)) their licensing system.-Paul Marin

You were saying about comprehension.

Comment

Is that questioning its use??? What is the question???

FYI, He made a statement of fact!!

He merely pointed out that by virtue of their membership in UEFA, Iceland by default IS USING that system. There is NO QUESTIONING. You on the other hand have characterised Iceland as an outsider buying into the system.
                          Peter R

Comment

Using the UEFA liscening system isnt (the) question,so to ask is out of ignorance.It is a given fact , it isnt for up for debate,so to make one is ridiculous.

What is ,is how they apply it to get success.To point out or declare it as fact or enlighten one of that is ignorant (silly) that has already been established in my reference to the Icelandic model, in other words unnuh a talk in circles.

Hint the model !
                            Since 2002, Iceland's football association (KSI) has overhauled the country's infrastructure and coaching methods. Previously, coaches had to travel to England in order to get their UEFA licenses, but that has changed, with the focus now on increasing the home-grown coaching talent pool.

http://www.dw.com/en/euro-2016-the-n...ess/a-19361967

Where have I characteriszed Iceland as 1) an outsider? and 2) buying into the UEFA system?The question of Iceland is how they used it to garner success and would such a model be beneficial to JA:I have posted many articles on my position: Ethiopia Revisted etc.

Wha yuh a say bout comprehension again

Comment

... I'm not disputing anything other than you saying Paul "questioned its use" when he pointed out that Iceland is a member of Europe and therefore their use of EUFA is a given. Again I ask you, WHERE DID HE QUESTION ITS USE???? He merely stated a FACT!!

You stated among other things:

Be truthful Jawgie,i stated the Icelandic model who used the UEAFA liscene to upgrade the standard of knowledge

I interpret that as characterising them as outsiders...and that's not the only place you wrote similar stuff.

Karry on Klown!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X