Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liga MX-MLS Cup?

http://m.espn.com/soccer/story?storyId=3122836&top&wjb=

just money making. I don't think this is needed.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

....you don't think money making is needed?

This rivalry is alive and well.

Ever been to a Mexico v. USA game? This will be the same thing!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        just money making. I don't think this is needed.
        It's a good idea Sass. Anything that can continue to give MLS teams broader competition helps advance US Soccer. It would even be better if they threw in a few South American teams by invitation.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

With the regional tournament we have that is dominated by US and Mexican club it just feel like an overdo to me. I am not really a fan of the Mexican league for some strange reason. I admire the Mexican national team but not their league.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Before MLS, I was an avid Mexican league fan. Used to watch lots of their games on a Sunday. Pumas was my team.

HL

Comment

Professional soccer is a BUSINESS, and both MLS & Liga MX are aiming to grow their brand & generate revenue, plus the $uccess of last year's Copa América Centenario might have triggered this.......They tried it before, 2007-2010, with the (North American) SuperLiga.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Before MLS, I was an avid Mexican league fan. Used to watch lots of their games on a Sunday. Pumas was my team.
                KMT. Gwey - no City fan is allowed to support Pumas. Your team was "América" our HATED ENEMY! (Full Disclosure: my wife is Mexican, her brothers grew up in the Pumas system playing basketball and American football, her father was an American football coach and is an avid Pumas soccer fan...so...I hardly have a choice. They are currently sucking big time at the bottom of the table. (Go Necaxa!)
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  KMT. Gwey - no City fan is allowed to support Pumas. Your team was "América" our HATED ENEMY! (Full Disclosure: my wife is Mexican, her brothers grew up in the Pumas system playing basketball and American football, her father was an American football coach and is an avid Pumas soccer fan...so...I hardly have a choice. They are currently sucking big time at the bottom of the table. (Go Necaxa!)
                  Cudden tek America. Maybe because they were they were the ManU of Mexican futbol.

Curz Azul was a team I liked too.

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X