No announcement yet.

For those interested.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recalled interviewing WD at Omroy Wilson's funeral service and asked him about Shavar and while he did not want to get into the specifics of the 'walk out', he did say Shavar did leave camp without permission but said, if I remember what I wrote then, that the door was not closed to any player.

Subsequent to that I interviewed the player and he was happy for that and was subsequently recalled and played
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      Shavar did not play against Canada. Check the game stats:
      http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/matchsta...=147&year=2006
      http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/matchsta...=151&year=2006

I think his return was in the 1-1 draw with Peru.
      Sometimes I REALLY wonder about unnuh...

How yuh must seek to comment on serious topics like the viability of Tappa Whitmore when yuh cyaan even keep track of who play when.. even when it is in BLACK AND WHITE ?

I could have sworn I saw Shavar Thomas pon di field in a game VS Canada.. unless di weed smoke.. but no I was not in Bleachers at the time..

I am willing to place a bet on it.. wheh yuh seh ?

Comment

You were only asking because u did not remember, or because you didn't believe he played since the walk out?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Shavar did not play against Canada. Check the game stats:
          http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/matchsta...=147&year=2006
          http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/matchsta...=151&year=2006

I think his return was in the 1-1 draw with Peru.
          Err.. I think the link you posted points out that he came on as substitute in the 46th minute in Jamaica. Thanks for clearing it up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            You were only asking because u did not remember, or because you didn't believe he played since the walk out?
            Simply didn't know which game. I remember him being called at some point in time.

Sameway I can't recall which forum member get upset when I told them why Shavar left the team.

Comment

Oh yes he did. Was ion a hurry checking the teams, so I missed him. Yuh right Ben J. Sorry that unlike you, I do not have a lot of time to look into these things while at work.

Shavar also played the entire game against Peru. That game is to be posted soon.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Oh yes he did. Was ion a hurry checking the teams, so I missed him. Yuh right Ben J. Sorry that unlike you, I do not have a lot of time to look into these things while at work.

Shavar also played the entire game against Peru. That game is to be posted soon.
                But mi nuh unnastan yuh.. mi live a yard and when mi guh stadium fi watch match.. mi listen tuh di lineup and mi WATCH di game..

If Shavar Thomas play ah stadium mi know.. and if mi tink him play ah stadium den a suh.. is you a tek time fi research instead ah ask di people dem wheh a fallah di Reggaeboyz..

Comment

Ben you win. I looked at the stats and did not see his name because I was hurrying. I admit the oversight.

Good to know that you posess the photographic momory and is not prone to err. Many of us cannot make the same claim of a match we saw 6 months ago.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Ben you win. I looked at the stats and did not see his name because I was hurrying. I admit the oversight.

Good to know that you posess the photographic momory and is not prone to err. Many of us cannot make the same claim of a match we saw 6 months ago.
                    Ah nuh suh hard fi memba.. is bout 10 years wi a bawl fi him play.. how mi ah guh figget ?

Comment

Ah nuh suh hard fi memba.. is bout 10 years wi a bawl fi him play.. how mi ah guh figget ?
                      True dat. Under the cirmstances, I should not have forgotten either. I was one of those calling for his inclusion too, especially since i would see him play for the Wizards here in KC.

Comment

Working...
                      X