X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Arsenal

Come on Arsenal,come on Arsenal
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What did I tell you about bona fide top teams,why did you gift City the EPL trophy when you had a real chance of winning it?
    You were faced with a set objective and failed,well the top four is your latest objective and once again..

Comment

Man U had to do a better job defensively,Arsenal players are allowed waaay to much time with the ball,hardly anyone is tackling.
      It is only a matter of time before Arsenal gets it right.
      Mourinho's game plan before the earlier game has to change because of the results if that game,attaining CL football by finishing in the top four is really possible, he has Bailly,Pogba,Rashford, and Lingard on the bench,and he is only allowed three subs.
      Hym betta beat Arsenal,or else!

Comment

Come on Arsenal,come on Arsenal,come on Arsenal,come on Arsenal.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Congrats to Arsenal.
          Mourinho put all his eggs in one basket,and my gut tells me it will be with dire consequences, we will see though.
          Maybe you want me to say congrats to Pool .

Comment

I want ...lol...no sah ,couldnt care less.

Comment

I kinda guess dat would be the case seeing you are preoccupied with thanking Arsenal by default.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                I kinda guess dat would be the case seeing you are preoccupied with thanking Arsenal by default.
                Don't listen to him... him still drunk celebrating Newcastle return...and Chelsea's march to the title, not to mention Real Madrid's presumptuous title and Napoli's presumptuous return to Champions League.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X