Good win by Sh!tty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good win by Sh!tty

I can't take away anything from unuh. That was a masterclass especially by the little genius Silva.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

And M$ity have whittled away at LFC's goal diff advantage to take 3rd spot! LFC has been in a goal-scoring drought of late (7 GF in 5 matches). In truth, disregarding the defence (LFC's) which we know is not the most solid (no Sakho), the goals for, have come in clumps; a 6 goal match, a five goal match, a few with four goals...

Anyway, the third third and fourth spots are still up for grabs for the 3rd to 6th place teams with only a few match days to go. Arse v ManU tomorrow will be big... ideally a draw will suit us (notwithstanding our own necessity to win ALL of the last three matches), failing that an Arse win.

The bottom line for LFC is that the ball is in our court to secure top four... win all three remaining and nothing else matters!

YNWA
    Peter R

Comment

Com^mon Arsenal!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

My gosh,still petrified this late in the season,did the russian ever came though?
        As to Arsenal(an authentic top club unlike City and Pool),Mourinho takes Wenger serious,rest assured we will be at our best tomorrow with a game plan tailored for the opponent(just as we did to Chelsea).
        Pogba and Herrera will control the midfield,Rasford and company will have Arsenal defenders and wingbacks so busy they will seriously consider a petition to have water breaks during games.
        But you know what really is going to give Man U the advantage,Arsenal players will have difficulty passing the ball out of their own half,the keeper can roll it to his defender but that is when we start strict markings.
        Sanchez can hurt my team,but if Chamberlain is not fielded at left wing,they have no chance.
        Man U to win it by a goal, not even slightly worried.
        Arsenal has to wait on another day to make an emphatic statemeng regarding their belonging.
        Man U had so many draws yet you guys are within spitting distance...,you can't be feeling good about your team..

Comment

Man U should have capitalized on Pool's terrible bouts with hiccups, and we didn't.
          Lazie has a recent post in which he highlights our shortfalls regarding getting the ball in the back of the net,it is emblematic,Man U has a reluctance to make the best out of opportunities it is gifted,and THAT is a problem.
          Arsenal and Man U do NOT play a draw when they meet, bragging rights are desired.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            My gosh,still petrified this late in the season,did the russian ever came though?
            As to Arsenal(an authentic top club unlike City and Pool),Mourinho takes Wenger serious,rest assured we will be at our best tomorrow with a game plan tailored for the opponent(just as we did to Chelsea).
            Pogba and Herrera will control the midfield,Rasford and company will have Arsenal defenders and wingbacks so busy they will seriously consider a petition to have water breaks during games.
            But you know what really is going to give Man U the advantage,Arsenal players will have difficulty passing the ball out of their own half,the keeper can roll it to his defender but that is when we start strict markings.
            Sanchez can hurt my team,but if Chamberlain is not fielded at left wing,they have no chance.
            Man U to win it by a goal, not even slightly worried.
            Arsenal has to wait on another day to make an emphatic statemeng regarding their belonging.
            Man U had so many draws yet you guys are within spitting distance...,you can't be feeling good about your team..
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A reprieve from the annoying chatter..,never did I imagine you could be this thoughtful.

Comment

My guess the players walk alone on drawing their home game because,according to you, nothing other than the three points will do...

Levels!

Comment

Working...
                X