Jangle and Rockman, the team keeps missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle and Rockman, the team keeps missing

too many chances in a game. Lingard got 2 chances he should have put away ...Henrik should have also scored his chance. We need to be more clinical. People keep mocking Pogba ... the dude did his thing yesterday. Even when a Celta player was marking him in the second half ... he just kept it simple.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I have a running debate with a another bredrin of mine who blames Murinho for not spending more time with the forwards working on finishing. Murinho is not on the field and I blame the players. Lindgard always gets into good shooting positions and then raasss the ball. He needs extreme work on his finishing. I love Rashford for his attitude and work rate. When Martial came onto the field, you could see the difference in attitudes. Martial is too laid back. Rashford, and Lingard makes their runs early towards the defenders when they are out of possession which puts pressure on the defenders. Martial walks towards the defenders. These are the little things that Murinho curse them about. Henrik is missing something. Pogba is a don. End of that story. Darmian had a terrific game yesterday and as I've always said, he plays better on the left than on the right.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Van Nesteroy or even Darren Bent would have made a killing with those chances in the 6 yard box. Manu needs a someone who can finish around the box, too many chances go untouched.

Rashford is a good striker on the run and hopefully will develop his free kick but he is not one to make runs in the box. None of the currently only Ibra can make some runs and finish.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X