Still waiting on that Zeppo post. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting on that Zeppo post. . .

It is really bad that Zeppo cannot even bring himself to say the young Boyz have done well, congrats or anything like that. Man, you support your team, but common courtesy says when your rival has accomplished, it is alright to give them a thumbs up, salute, tip your hat or any of the other little things which fans do when they show appreciation for the achievements of others.

I am no USA football fan, but I was one of the first on here to sing praises for the manner in which your players were handling themselves at the Under-20 World Cup in Canada.

I guess you serve your purpose anyhow. That is to rub it in our faces when the US achieves and further highlight it when the Reggae Boyz fail. The events of the past few days is just too much for you that I can bet you are on your knees begging the football Gods "please father, father, don't let them win the gold".

Anyway, since I have to ask you to at least acknowledge our youths, you can keep the acknowledgment. It takes a bigger man than you to be happy to see a rival succeed.

Go Reggae Boyz!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

You really expected an acknowledgement, a positive one at that ? , its like H.L saying i wonder what would be the outcome if the USA sent thier A team ?

Some man juss ave a inferiority complex and some ave a superiority complex a suh it run , but a true yaad man nuh watch nuh face im juss cut and guh through.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
      It is really bad that Zeppo cannot even bring himself to say the young Boyz have done well, congrats or anything like that. Man, you support your team, but common courtesy says when your rival has accomplished, it is alright to give them a thumbs up, salute, tip your hat or any of the other little things which fans do when they show appreciation for the achievements of others.

I am no USA football fan, but I was one of the first on here to sing praises for the manner in which your players were handling themselves at the Under-20 World Cup in Canada.

I guess you serve your purpose anyhow. That is to rub it in our faces when the US achieves and further highlight it when the Reggae Boyz fail. The events of the past few days is just too much for you that I can bet you are on your knees begging the football Gods "please father, father, don't let them win the gold".

Anyway, since I have to ask you to at least acknowledge our youths, you can keep the acknowledgment. It takes a bigger man than you to be happy to see a rival succeed.

Go Reggae Boyz!
      Cho Zeppo man, when rivals succeed you do not even have to be glad form them...but, respect...even grudgingly, should be given.

Cho man, mi lose affa yuh!

Go Reggae Boyz!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Zeppo can go back to his hell hole! His badmind has no equal. If the yanks had progressed in the Pan Am competition he would not be yelping about "poor man's world cup". He is jealous frig and he can keep his congrats!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post

Go Reggae Boyz!
          You are right. Please excuse me for my poor manners, fellas.

I guess I got so caught up in responding to Mosiah's childish posts that I acted a bit childish myself. My bad.

Let me now give a (belated) congrats to the young Boyz. I honestly never would have guessed them to make it this far in the tournament. Big up.
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

A question Zeppo is your honesty guided by your percieved lack of talent ? or is it lack of organization ?

I am curious to know why you believe we wouldnt make it this far .
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The man said congratulations X. Is that what you (and Mosiah) asked for?

I am sure if Zeppo answers your second question--then there will be another and another and another >>>>>
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

zeppo's badmind has no equal? Think that
                one over again mo. Slowly too LOL. Methinks there is one that is even superior to that of zeppo, woeeee.

Comment

Me?!?! Moi?!?! Mi nah beg Zeppo nutten! Yuh mad?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Also, I didn't get the feeling that Zeppo bears us any ill will, unless we are playing against the US, which is expected. Then again, I haven't been reading any posts lately and my mind reading talents are diminishing.

However, I distinctly recall either Zeppo or maybe it was USAForever, wishing us luck against Panama, in the '06 qualifiers, and hoping we would make the hex. Perhaps his detractors would say it wasn't genuine.

Anyway, whether he is in favor or not is highly irrelevant in my book, but I guess there isn't much more to banter about.

Guidance

Comment

In all honesty, Zeppo was caught up in some negative discussions about the Pan Am games beign the poor man's under-20 WC, that he forgot to give the young Boyz their props. Anyway, he has acknowledged his oversight and has made ammends. We should move on. . .
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

So, I guess he no longer believes it's the poor man's WC, right?

He can keep his coaxed congrats.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah, most forumites here are extremely anti-USA football--with you leading the group. You and the group speak in disparaging terms against the US everyday!!!

Zeppo has endured series upon series of negative posts about his and MY team USA.

So now that the Younger BoyZ have beaten teams that are not full strength to compete for the championship, yu'all want to crucify the Man...jus cause he does the same things that you'all do naturally.

HL

Comment

"So now that the Younger BoyZ have beaten teams that are not full strength to compete for the championship..."

LIE STATEMENT that should not be coming from a Jamaican. Well, then again...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I suspected that the "not full strength" statement would be an issue.

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X