Lyon a get a cleansing by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyon a get a cleansing by

Ajax. And to think I saw a headline asking if they got an easy ride in the Europa League.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I wonder if we are still not allowed to comment on CL games, but then who can given the EPL is unrepresented?
    Waiting on permission to be grated by Bricktop,his sidekick is now busy trying to unfasten his foot from his mouth,ergo is of no use to us.

As to the Euripa thingy,someone has to send Lyon home, it is a formidable unit.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      I wonder if we are still not allowed to comment on CL games, but then who can given the EPL is unrepresented?
      Waiting on permission to be grated by Bricktop,his sidekick is now busy trying to unfasten his foot from his mouth,ergo is of no use to us.

As to the Euripa thingy,someone has to send Lyon home, it is a formidable unit.
      " it is a formidable unit"

...and Ajax isn't?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes Ajax is but then it is all relative,Ajax will make mince meat out of Lyon but struggle against Man U,Lyon,I suspect,would be a more difficult opponent for Man U.
        Lyon moves up and down the field maintaining formation .

Comment

Working...
        X