RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another UCL game and another hat-trick by Ronaldo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen him but his stats looks impressive. I actually like Griezman's work rate but I think we need a target striker rather than another Chicharito.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Because as a Manuligan I speak with authority,Hernandez,Heinze,Beckham,Nistelrooy,and Ronaldo.
      Forlan wasn't even a regular starter at Man U,yet he scored a billion goals when he went to La Liga.
      Forlan,Nistelrooy,and Ronaldo, all won the Golden Boot award.
      It is annoying to have to state the obvious,you keep asking too much..
      Last edited by Rockman; May 3, 2017, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Moved to HL's post.

Comment

And in case it is also missing to you,I named a player for each of your "Y's".

Comment

I'm an outsider looking in, but humour me please: TIA. How much of your goals against stat would you attribute to your goalie?
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              I'm an outsider looking in, but humour me please: TIA. How much of your goals against stat would you attribute to your goalie?
              DeGea has been excellent. However, that is why he is there.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
              X