Coach Edwards :Admitting he has a disease , U 17 loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Edwards :Admitting he has a disease , U 17 loss

“Overall I don't think we did too badly, but the performance was not consistent and the effort was not sustained at a high enough level,” said Edwards as he reflected on the Mexico contest.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...0?profile=1498

The Ignorance is alarming ,yes you performed badly compared to your peers, and yes not too badly given your limitations and the enviroment of which you are use to.I cant blame you for being ignorant of your deficits when you lack the education to know what it is !

The performance was consistent , nuh matter how you cut , you picked up 5 , in two games , the odd one being against El salvador who forgot their shooting compass and a Trini Ref that felt sorry for you.The youths ran for the full 90 minutes executing your plan of passing the ball out of defence in search of a lone striker or winger ( Yes I am gald you didnt hoof it out ) but our defence was non existent it kept its sieve shape and the defence to midfield lacked transition to the forwards over 3 games.How much higher did you expect to get against teams who can match you in physicality and beat you in intelligence ?

You are the last person I would blame, I blame the JFF.

Ethiopia Revisted: Diagnosing JA football& curing the disease

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...iopia+revisted
    Last edited by Sir X; May 1, 2017, 10:00 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Not Andrew fault. School boy football cannot prepare players for intl football. end of.

Comment

Dont blame the youths,like what Edwards is doing.He should man up and call out the program defecits.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X