Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God for Jesus....

Jesus saves us again.

Can't wait for the culling and rebuilding to the specifications of Pep.

In Pep we trust.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Well what can I tell you. the man is good. You hear pundits saying pep is very lucky or the Sheik may not be happy this season, yada yada. Looking at Pep, you got to admire him. Pep makes his own luck, Pep carves his own future (we can all learn from that) Pep avoids certain teams and only goes where there is 60% chance of success before he even sign any document (can't blame him after seeing what happened to Ranieri (sp). Someone brought it to my attention that if Pep wasn't good, how then he watched Jesus and decided not to sign no one else in January. I said facts. Pep knew he had a gem. Jesus picked pep as the coach he wanted (can some one tell me why these young kids glorify Pep ?

As far as the Sheik is concerned; Allah smiled on him and gave him Pep. Allah then smiled once more on him and gave him the jewel (Jesus) in the crown of the ancient Persian empire. Back in the days when the Sheik wanted a player (even though average), the priced would be jacked to 30 and 40 mil just to sign that player. Now look who the Sheik has (Jesus).

Nuh worry HL di days of Nyaming out di Sheik money is ovah LOL

Comment

I think Pep will be doing some culling in the off season. Cant wait to see the quality replacements.

I think it's good that Pep did not start on top as the pundits predicted. He is merely getting his sea legs under him. The EPL is different from Spain and Germany.

Next season should be very innerestin'.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah,will it be trophy-less?
        Will the replacements prove inadequate just like the players they are replacing who were all initially touted a the next best thing to slice bread?
        It is confusing,first the team is good enough,all that is needed is Pepto.Well Pepto came and now it is a team that is needed.
        Are you giddy?

Comment

Jawge,I want to preempt a discussion we will be having(God willing) three years from now,it will be that Jesus' supporting cast is what prevented him from lifting any of the trophies.
          Can Jesus play with 10 life-size carboard images..and beat even a team that is sure to be relegated?
          Our resident City fans are already renowned for getting ahead of themselves, be mindful of that,Jawge.

Comment

Rocky, Jesus will lift a trophy by next year. Three is too long for such a talent.

Comment

Working...
            X