My Love Of Soccer Has Finally Paid Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Love Of Soccer Has Finally Paid Off

My love of soccer has finally paid off. I recieved an African bank scam offering to deposit US 3.7 million dollars in my bank account.
    In part it read:

Dear Friend,

"My name is Mrs.Joy.N. Amauzu. I am the regional manager of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Takoradi Branch in the western region of Ghana. I got your information on a recent bank conference with other East African countries held in Pretoria the capital city of South Africa."

I responded:

Dear Mrs. Amauzu:

"Standard Chartered sponsors Liverpool FC in England. DROP DEAD!"

lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Dwl
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Working...
        X